Who all is expecting foal(s) this year?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm anxious
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
to see all these foals, enough of this cold weather
default_gaah.gif

I can't wait until foal season begins!!!!!!!! Last year was my first time watching on Mare Stare and I loved looking in on all the mares almost every night!!!! Growing up with the big horses I never was involved with the foaling at our boarding stable, only saw the foals after, usually the next day. So this has been a wonderful way to see those precious babies coming into the world and I learned so much!!! One that I was particularly impressed with was a mare that belonged to a young lady ( can't remember her name, Lexie?? A teenager I think) and her trainer, they had a long wait and I believe a complication but both were so calm and knew exactly what to do and that foal was born safe and sound!!!!!! I did see a few sad situations were the foal was lost and I cried but I did learn that as breeders you are aware this can happen. Never the less it must be very heartbreaking to loose a foal and I feel for all those that had to go through that.

I wish all the best to everyone expecting this year. I will say prayers for happy safe foaling. And.......I will be one of the Aunties watching!!!!!!

We are expecting two mini foals and one hinny (donkey Mom, mini stallion). We bought two bred mares recently. The mares are bred to a homozygous tobiano stallion. I think both mares may be sabino. Will have them tested, but expecting/hoping for some nice color. Then, our little donkey jenney, who loves stallions, is bred again to the stallion in my picture above. They produced a beautiful black & white hinny last year, so hoping for a replay!

I can't figure out how to add pictures... :{

We are hoping for 3 foals. I hand bred all three mares. Only bred for one cycle.

The first picture is all three of them side by side from the back.

My poor mare Lady is HUGE! That is her in the second picture. She is due May 3rd. Bred to my black fewspot.

The second mare in the picture is Feather and she is due June 4th. Also bred to my black fewspot

Finally the buckskin is Grace and she is due May 17th.Bred to my black leopard.

We are hoping for some colorful foals come spring!

IMG_0901.JPG

IMG_0925.JPG

I have one bred mare that I got this year. She was bred when I got her.

Sunshine

Sunshine-134.jpg

She is in foal to ICF's Sip stallion:

399.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have two due march to April

I pray all goes well

image.jpg bred to fancy they have had black pintos to date

image.jpghe bred to black pinto last time they had sorrel pinto the palomino has had his photo is AMHA three times
default_smile.png

Expecting 5 foals this year.

BRED TO WA-FULL UNIQUE RHYTHM (son of Lee Land Unique):

rhythm13g-2.jpg

Patti's Unique Bonita (3/4 sister to Rhythm)

bonnie13c-2.jpg

Flying A's Maybe Black Magic

maggie13a-2.jpg

BRED TO LUST'S PAR EXCELLENCE (100% Arenosa bloodlines)

x-man13g-2.jpg

3 mares are bred to him:

Say Goodnight Gracie By George

Dusty Lane Rob N The Gold

Twin Creeks Classy Frosted Leah

Latest posts

Back