Who all is expecting foal(s) this year?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
We have two miniature horse foals and two miniature donkeys expected.
Both mares are bred to our stallion Oak Parks Oh Im Awesome
1229906_10151704293129613_264774034_n.jpg

First is Shadybrook Wind Dancer, solid black A/R mare.. Due in April, pic is from just the other day, poor girl is huge and miserable
1545905_10151945046594613_817902732_n.jpg

And second is Erica's Can't Touch This, buckskin frame A/R, due early May
1525774_10151945046714613_284075611_n.jpg

Then we have a donkey due in June, and another with an April-June possible due date (bought her bred, do believe she'll be one of our first as her foal has been the most active, haven't really noticed any movement/kicking with the mares or other jenny yet)

We are doing a foaling contest again this year.. If you'd like to participate, email me at [email protected] and I'll email you back with what is needed for entry..

I have only 1 due. Bred 2 but only one took.

Westwinds bay lady of buckoff: bay buckeroo g-daughter

Bred to

Underwoods tiago: silver dapple blanket appy a tattoo g-son

We let Elvis run with the mares, but I janked him out after two days- he LITERALLY ran the mares! Poor Cheyenne was exhausted- he must have not let her rest at all. She was soaked and swaying on her feet. Another mare was HIDING way back in the trees. So we finished by hand breeding the rest.

I have not bred my mare, but all of Jane's may be bred. Skye certainly LOOKS bred!

We are expecting 3 to 5 foals here come spring all by my A/R 31.75" bay splash and tobiano blue eyed stallion. The three that definitely look bred are 1) my R only black splash/tobiano blue eyed mare 2) my A/R palomino tobiano buckeroo g-daughter and 3) my R only palomino tobiano and splash mare.

I'm still back and forth about my two maidens - they look like they could by smuggling some foals! They would be my A/R buckskin tobiano and splash buckeroo g-daughter and my R only bay tobiano and splash mare.

Looking forward to seeing what happens!

We have 6 mares bred for 2014- but 1 mare is possibly sold in foal.

none are confirmed- but I'm sure of 3

RF Brs Warrior Princess- bred to Triple K Boogies Bow Tie-due 4/3/14

and bred to Little Kings Buckeroo Buzz:

Eagles Ring Bows Spicy Mustard-due 4/11/14

Uno Lotus-due 5/1/14

Alms Rompin Codys Chera Pooh-due 4/2/14

D'Armonds Darling Echo-due 5/19/14

Cedar Fiellds Awesome Coco Chanel-due 7/7/14

We are expecting 4 foals....they are not confirmed but I am sure Lady is in foal.

1) Wa-Full Real Church Lady is bred to Establo Jeromino for a sorrel, palomino, or cremello foal.

2) Dalton's Toy Snowflake is bred to Gold Melody Boy's White Flash for a cremello foal.

3) Booker's Princess Perfect of Dixie is bred to Gold Melody Boy's White Flash for a perlino, perlino dun, cremello, cremello dun, buckskin, dunskin, palomino, dunalino, smoky cream, smoky cream dun, smoky grullo, or smoky black foal.

4) Gold Melody Boy's Fantasy Goddess is bred to Gold Melody Boy's White Flash for a cremello or palomino foal.

We did not have any foals last year so 2014 is a very exciting year for us!

We are expecting foals by these stallions plus one outside stallion.

Little Kings Remmington (HOF)--A/R Buckeroo bred on the top and Gold Melodys Gold King on the bottom.

1380605_10201331515987876_27746573_n.jpg

Arions Destinys Magic Trick--A/R Double Destiny son and Thunders True Copy Grandson, Multi National Top Ten Get of Sire, Multi National Top Ten Producer

525160_4161523434366_133047831_n.jpg

Arions Magnium P I (HOF)--A/R 3x Driving HOF

579320_4161508593995_2107820916_n.jpg

Maple Hollows Little Bit Of Magic--A/R Res Grand Champion for his final foal as he is now a gelding and living in AZ

69322_4161497553719_2002855767_n.jpg

Bissel Mounds Monte Carlo--A/R National Top Ten CPD, National and Res Champion Multicolor, and National Top Ten Halter

545790_4161496793700_1610445668_n.jpg

COH Echo Express--A/R son of Buck Echo and granson of Brewers Dark Magic

541291_4161504913903_1253299384_n.jpg

We only have 1 broodmare, 1 stallion and 2 geldings now
So Only one expected this year
Donna is bred to our 28" Homozygous for Tobiano Stallion...
Here is a picture of Donna Due June this year
She has been ultrasound and is in foal

Donna aa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We are expecting 8. My shetland mare mccalls mj janey is bred to tebo royal wedding day. Mccalls kl Pocahontas is bred to mccalls oh my gosh. Both mares look very pregnant now. My British shetland lollipop is bred to my mini stallion Blue nugget. My a/r mare hh mystical gypsy is bred to my a/r stud oak glens gold rush. My other a/r mare oak glens reba rose is bred to blue nugget. My mini mare chromes dazzling lil gem is bred to my 28" pali stud htf ordinary miracle. Mng mist minis amethyst is bred to blue nugget and my pali mare a diamond is forever is bred to my pinto stud htf kiss my thistle. We cant wait for babies to arrive!

I hopefully have 2, but one was quite difficult at breeding time, so perhaps only 1 took. Both are bred to my Buckeroo's Top Cat son.

We MIGHT have one foal this summer. I am not sure if she took but we briefly exposed our splash mare to our splash/sabino/frame stallion. The mare tested negative for LWO. I have not tested my stud but assume he is.

DSC07432_zps2a6f6df1.jpg

DSC06527_zpsff1c99a5.jpg

We are expecting one in June. Misty Rose Fable of Lexington x Barefoot Minis Niobe. Their first foal, Barefoot Minis Romeo will be 4 in June. Go figure, we have 2 weddings to attend in June. I might breed one mare this year. Time will tell.

Out of the 16 breeding age mares we had this year, we might have a couple of foals. Most of my mares I did not breed at all, and the few I did were covered only once. So if they didn't take, that's fine.

Gave 1 mare to Buck, 1 mare to Pooka and a couple to Nort.

I can't seem to post photos any more, but you can see my boys here
default_smile.png
http://www.rokominis.com/website1_002.htm

We might have two foals this coming year, but not super confident about either of them.

North Stars Valdez Y Basan, our grand old gentleman at 24, was bred to Toybox Barbie Doll - this cross has already resulted in three beautiful silver dapple pinto fillies.

val2012.jpg
barbie2.jpg

And my baby boy, Circle J On The Rocks was bred to Circle J Robin for his first foal, and likely her last. She hasn't come back in and I really, really have my fingers crossed!

425238_10151440047391883_546820330_n.jpg
robin2.jpg

I am expecting two Appaloosa foals this spring. Both mares (mother and daughter actually) are bred to my fewspot stallion.

Here is the stallion, DRK Spotanious Combustion

Spot%20jog%20RF.jpg

This is Missy (Sonoita I'm Miss Leading) and her daughter Delite (Olneys Sweet Remark)

Missy%20rear%20LS.jpg

Delight%207%207%2013%20face.jpg

We are only expecting one this year. An A/R foal by our new stallion Beloveds Oh So Noble (HOF) out of our wonderful mare Wisteria Gold Melody April Sky.

Noble2013.jpg

Mel2010.jpg

We are expecting 4 foals this year. 3 are due end of March and the last one is due end of May/early June.

First is a foal sired by Sundance LB Assured (ASPC/AMHR/AMHA) (Res. Nat'l Grand Champion Producer in addition to producing many other World/National Top 10 horses) out of Fowler Boomers Exotica Lovesong (AMHA/AMHR) (National Champion producer). Sun is the Sorrel and Teaka is the silver bay pinto.

Next is MO Breaking News EDV (ASPC/AMHR). We bred Southwind Forever Yours (ASPC/AMHR, not pictured) (producer of numerous champion), Royal Polished Gold (ASPC), and CLC Baile Del Sol (ASPC/AMHR) (Multi-National Top 10 producer). Mo is the black bay, Polly is the palomino, and Baile is the sorrel pinto with blue eyes.

We are VERY excited. All of these are first time crosses, and these will be our first foals by Mo. It will be a LONG couple of months until the foals start arriving!

Tracy

Sun1.jpg

teaka.jpg

Mo1.jpg

polly.jpg

baile.jpg

I have a couple of mares that I bought bred and one mare that I didn't breed but she may be in foal. Sugar always finds a way, she loves being a mom. I have sold the stallion so there shouldn't be any more foals for her! None of them have been tested by blood test because the cost is too high ($175 + vet call) and my vet wont US so I will wait and see how it goes. The mares that I bought bred came with foals at their side. I didn't know at the time they were rebred until I paid for them. That would of changed my mine on the purchase. I really didn't want any more foals.

We have possibly three this year. We sold two mares bred and had two mares abort.

Magic Markers Fancy Feather (maiden-black and white tovero with two blue eyes) bred to Wisteria GMB Dream Come True (cremello) for June.

Thorny Rose Rocks Ann (smokey black homozygous tobiano with sabino and splash) is bred to Wesco Farms Rohan Echo ET (silver smoky black) for July. Can't be sure because she keeps coming into heat. Did that last year also but was in foal.

HMM Designed for Destiny (black medicine hat with splash) is bred to Wisteria GMB Dream Come True (cremello) for Sept.

Latest posts

Back