White Tails ..................

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteTailsMinis

Reaction score
Born at 316 days gestation on April 2nd with a 5.5" canon ........... teeny tiny wee one is NOT a colt! LOL

This little girl is going to be tiny at maturity - too tiny for our program but she's cute as a button and has tons of energy - she'll run circles around any horse out there. LOL

Little Kings Electro Buck (Buckskin Buckeroo son) X Sweetwaters Little Rowdys Glory (two crosses to Rowdy and Egyptian King)

Glory gives us early ones every year. First she was 306 days, then 312 days and this year 316 days.

She's so tiny she has some more unfolding yet to do but she's strong and agile and likes to show off:

2011foals068.jpg

2011foals002-1.jpg

2011foals066-1.jpg

2011foals084.jpg

DSCN9265.jpg

Figures we'd get 6 boys and then a filly we can't keep LOL

CUTE!!! CUTE!!! CUTE!!! CUTE!!! CUTE!!! CUTE!!! CUTE!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:wub
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_wub.png
:wub

GLad you came back and posted the babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a cutie!!! you can send her here since she's to small, she'd fit right in
default_wink.png

name ideas if you dont have any:

White Tails Electros Little Glory

White Tails Electros Lady Rowdy

White Tails Electros Little Queen

White Tails Electros Rowdy Baby

White Tails Electros SugarNSpice

White Tails Electros Smallest Package

White Tails Electros Little Voltage

Thank you everyone - she's certainly turning alot of heads out there in the pasture ha ha To put into perspective, her mom is only 32.5 inches - not that tall. I should post a photo next to something to show the true perspective of relation to size. I know a guy (maybe couple) that we tease about "Little Man Syndrome" that they walk around with their chests poked out cause they are "short men" ..... all meant in fun of course ....... but she acts just like that - like she has to prove even though she's teeny she can hold her own LOL

I'm anxious to see her in another month and see how she's developed.....

Editted by me to add: actually if you look at the very last photo .... Holly took that today, whereas I took the ones above it on Sunday. I can already see the change in her within just 3 days - I think she might surprise us all

Molly thanks again for more name suggestions, you're on a roll LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my gosh! She is so precious!
default_smile.png

Susan O.

Thank you everyone! This little girl really is very tiny! Its amazing. The colt that is full brother to this filly was born at 312 days and had a 8 inch cannon. And this filly was born at 316 days and had a 5.5 inch cannnon! Figure that one out! LOL. You just really never know what you are going to get!

Back