White Tails .................. TBD ... 2 in this post

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteTailsMinis

Reaction score
We had another COLT ....... yes Number 6!!! which I haven't taken pictures of yet. He was just born Sunday night with a 7.5" canon. We had a foal Friday night, Saturday morning and Sunday night LOL

This colt is black and I'm very excited about him honestly. He's a stunner and he belongs to Electro Buck and Velvet. Velvet is a beautiful mare we purchased two years ago bred to Billion Bucks (Buckeroo son). We retained that filly of course. This year she gave us an equally nice colt by Electro.

Little Kings Electro Buck (Buckskin Buckeroo son) X De Chevals Velvet Noir (granddaughter of Rhotens Little Dandy and Lazy N Littleman)

Velvet (as we call her) is a daughter of the highest winning mare in AMHA history, Grosshills Velvet and Lace, who is a direct daughter of the late, great Rhotens Little Dandy. Many of you will remember this Legendary Daughter of National Grand Champion Driving Horse Rhotens Little Dandy as she amassed 317 halter points, and has more Supreme and Grand Champion titles than we can list. Velvet and Lace is truly an Icon and passes her attributes on to her foals and our mare Velvet is no exception as evidenced by the superb foals she produces for us to carry on the legacy of her parents and grandparents. Her sire is a Lazy N Littleman son. Take all that talent and pedigree and cross it with a Buckeroo son and voila - - you get a stunning colt - PICTURES TO COME .... will update this post when available.

**** THEN CAME THE FILLY WE WERE HOLDING OUR BREATH FOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGOSH *****

Finally the filly fairy took pitty on us and delivered a beautiful silver black filly Saturday morning with a canon of 7.5". Gosh she is breathtaking! Her sire is a son of Buck on Broadway "BOB" and her dam is double buckeroo, a daughter of LKB Dream. I was somewhat skeptical of a baby this full of buckeroo blood but we're all over the moon on this one! She's a keeper to breed to our Scout son when the time comes. Huge thanks to Judy at Mystic Springs for letting us have Dreamer.

Buck Ons Sinbad ( a "BOB" son) X Boones Buckeroos Dream Double Take (a doublebred Buckeroo pinto granddaughter out of Little Kings LKB Dream)

Here are a few photos of her in the stall - but I do plan on showing this one off with some good outdoor shots!

2011foals117.jpg

2011foals118.jpg

That's it for now - we've got lots more coming which include our two Buckeroo daughters bred to Little Kings Supreme Dream and our first babies yet to come from our two newest buckeroo sons Merlin and OC.

While I do hope they are healthy and live .............. surely some coming HAVE to be FILLIES!!!!!!
default_wink.png

default_new_shocked.gif
:shocked OMG! I WANT HER!!! She's PERFECT
default_wub.png
:wub

Name ideas:

White Tails Buckeroo Dream Come True

White Tails Buckeroo Dream On

White Tails Silver Buckeroo

White Tails Silver Rose

White Tails Buck Ons Double Dream

White Tails Buckeroo Perfection

White Tails Perfection On 4 Legs

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations.... Can't wait to see how this one develops.

Congratulations.... Can't wait to see how this one develops.

Thanks everyone - will get some photos of the colt next few days - like them outside for that rather than the funky stall if I can help it. LOL

The black one with the appearance of a dun stripe - which some folks say is counter shading - is a filly - and for sure she's staying put here as I've already made a date for her wtih Exodus in the years to come LOL Actually her momma Dream is getting Exodus this year!

Molly thanks for more neat ideas on names - will add them to our list - thanks

I appreciate everyones comments..... always

She looks grulla to me- she has the stripe and the bars across her shoulders- the darker face AND rimmed ears. I bet under all her fuzz are leg stripes!!

She looks grulla to me- she has the stripe and the bars across her shoulders- the darker face AND rimmed ears. I bet under all her fuzz are leg stripes!!

after taking a closer look she DOES look alot like a grullo
default_yes.gif

doesnt make her any less gorgeous
default_wub.png

**** THEN CAME THE FILLY WE WERE HOLDING OUR BREATH FOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGOSH *****

Finally the filly fairy took pitty on us and delivered a beautiful silver black filly Saturday morning with a canon of 7.5". Gosh she is breathtaking! Her sire is a son of Buck on Broadway "BOB" and her dam is double buckeroo, a daughter of LKB Dream. I was somewhat skeptical of a baby this full of buckeroo blood but we're all over the moon on this one! She's a keeper to breed to our Scout son when the time comes. Huge thanks to Judy at Mystic Springs for letting us have Dreamer.

Buck Ons Sinbad ( a "BOB" son) X Boones Buckeroos Dream Double Take (a doublebred Buckeroo pinto granddaughter out of Little Kings LKB Dream)

Here are a few photos of her in the stall - but I do plan on showing this one off with some good outdoor shots!

2011foals117.jpg

2011foals118.jpg

[/font][/size]

That's it for now - we've got lots more coming which include our two Buckeroo daughters bred to Little Kings Supreme Dream and our first babies yet to come from our two newest buckeroo sons Merlin and OC.

While I do hope they are healthy and live .............. surely some coming HAVE to be FILLIES!!!!!!
default_wink.png

She is just lovely! Grulla is such a neat color too! Congratulations on another beautiful foal! You have a wonderful breeding program going!!

Thanks for all the comments~ Wait till yall see the colt from Velvet and Electro! WOWZEERRSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is a smokey black with blue eyes. He is just fabulous.

We havent decided a name for the little filly yet, we call her Beautiful! LOL. She is a keeper for sure

Thats once cracking filly - congrats on her but I dont think you should keep her. No you should send her to me
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back