White German Shepherds are 2 Weeks Old Today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeanH

Reaction score
Here is a group shot and one of the females.

anke_litter_2weeks1_10-26-2007.jpg

anke_litter_f_2weeks_10-26-07.jpg

Jean

OMG! That must be near impossible to tell them all apart! They look like baby seals...all white with big dark eyes!
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=12pt]How sweet they are!!![/SIZE]

They are beautiful Jean - geeze I wish I didn't have 6 dogs! Just kidding - I couldn't part with a single one, but it is soooo tempting when you see puppies like yours to want to add more to the family. Not really fair tho - it is only Guy and I so it is hard to pass the cuddles around fairly as it is.

Stac

Stac said exactly what I am thinking... six dogs, a big heart, and no will power :no: :bgrin
default_wink.png
: Those puppies are adorable and are going to be so striking as adults.

Can you tell if any of them will be long haired??? I love long haired german shepherds especially!

Awwww! They are precious
default_wub.png
: Thats a lot of puppies!

Makes me miss my old shepherd.....

I'm going to have to break out the colored ribbon soon! I can't tell them apart other than a couple are a little smaller.

Stacy, you would be always welcome to one of my puppies! I've been to your house and KNOW how your animals are all treated :saludando:

And, yes Jill, there will be some long coated puppies, they are just not old enough to tell which ones yet. A couple of them are already fluffier, but not 100% sure. They all have black, black pigment which is an excellent trait for a white shepherd.

Jean

Nope I'm not going to look :bgrin

Just break out the scrunchies Jean!

Beautiful. Geez, all the animals are having big litters this time of year (my Berner had 10 too for her FIRST litter and my cat just had a big litter, for her, of 5).

They are BEAUTIFUL, Jean! Looking forward to some more photos as they grow..........
default_yes.gif
:

MA

I just have one thing to say...............................I'm so glad I don't live close to you!!!!

OK so I DO have more to say..........OMG they are just the most precious littlest things
default_wub.png
: ........I would love to see growing up pics!!! Can't wait! Are both Momma and Daddy white?

Ooo, they are so darling! I think I'm in love!
default_wub.png
:

What a great litter!!! They look like baby polar bears to me!

Lyn

Latest posts

Back