While waiting for my Puck baby....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel

Reaction score
My mare Dolly has the honor of having the first Puck baby this year due the end of May. For those who don't know him, "Puck" is A Stable Business Buck Private owned by Lucky Hart. He had a very successful halter run not long ago and recently traveled to Claybury Training Center to start his driving career. I really think he is going to be something else! And bred to the mare in my avatar, I can hardly wait for my little mover and shaker to arrive! Pics were taken by Jodie French - she is absolutely SPECTACULAR and such a nice lady! She is just a natural with the horses and always gets the most amazing shots!

Here's Puck in his sweet and handsome glory:

Puckdriving5.jpg

Puckdriving.jpg

Puckdriving3.jpg

I have been wondering about you lately, and waiting for your new foal announcement by Puck, but I guess I was thinking sooner than I needed to be! I remember how I ruined your surprise last year, and can't wait to see the results. I am excited for you! Puck is a looker, as is your mare, so it should be a beautiful baby!
default_wub.png
:

Hey Rachel, I am very anxious for that baby too. Andy- Buckeroo cross. Hope it clicks.

I love the pictures you picked to put up of Puck, but I am having a heck of a time. I asked Jodie to go to Renee's and get a few spring working pictures for Tara to do an ad with. Well, I don't think the girls were too hot on the idea of taking his pictures with a full winter coat.. But, I love them and there is the problem. She took about a hundred and I can't decide which ones to use. They are all good.

So Jean is going to get a abunch of them up on my site and I am going to ask a people's opinons on which ones to use.

I really don't know much about driving, except I want to get where I am going safely, so maybe others who know more about what I should be looking for in a driving horse will help me pick out 10 pictures. (Jodie say's she willl cut me a deal if I take that many.)

Poor LaVern, I just knew you'd have problems trying to decide, I guess I shouldn't have given you so many to choose from (what was it, close to 100 different pics?) Maybe your just going to have to put them all out there for everyone to see and let the majority make the decision(s) for you.

Rachel, I'm anxious to see that baby to as you have such a beautiful mare and we all know it takes more than just a great stallion to make a great baby.

Latest posts

Back