My first mini baby was born yesterday!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, what a beautiful and refined little girl!!
default_aktion033.gif
I love the name "Scarlett Legacy," I think that's great.
default_yes.gif

Leia

Thanks for the kind words everyone!!! She is doing great, and I will of course have to post outside pictures once the weather clears up. It's cold and rainy today so mom and baby are still unhappily stuck in the confinds of the stall.

Wow I love her Head!!!
default_wub.png
do you plan on showing her?

Sarah Orangias

Rosemill Training Center
default_saludando.gif
I love her head too and do plan on showing her! She may have to make it to one of the later shows this year!! And the dam's previous owners futurity nominated her dam and sire so hopefully, if all turns out like planned she will be headed to R Nationals next year as a yearling either with them or myself.

default_wub.png
Well I think you have a nice one Good luck!!!

Thanks for the kind words everyone!!! She is doing great, and I will of course have to post outside pictures once the weather clears up. It's cold and rainy today so mom and baby are still unhappily stuck in the confinds of the stall.

Wow I love her Head!!!
default_wub.png
do you plan on showing her?

Sarah Orangias

Rosemill Training Center
default_saludando.gif
I love her head too and do plan on showing her! She may have to make it to one of the later shows this year!! And the dam's previous owners futurity nominated her dam and sire so hopefully, if all turns out like planned she will be headed to R Nationals next year as a yearling either with them or myself.

Latest posts

Back