Where to look?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chico

Reaction score
We adopted our little boy, P.J. last June. We love him! We would like to find a donkey friend for him. Where do we look to find rescue donkeys? We would like to find a donkey that NEEDS a home. Any suggestions are welcome!!

Chico

I have a picture of our boy in his rain jacket but I don't know how to post it. How did you guys figure this skill out?

?

Try www.petfinder.com they have a huge list of rescues and you can put in your area for ones near you. That is how I found my last two boys!

Vicki

[SIZE=12pt]I agree with the Petfinder.com idea. I have looked there myself but they're haven't been any donkeys rescued remotely near me. [/SIZE]

I had the hardest time posting pictures at first too.
default_wacko.png
: Upload your photos to www.photobucket.com and under the picture you want to post there is a URL address. Highlight and copy it. Then come back to your open reply and click on the tree icon. A small box will open up and that's where you paste the URL that you copied from photobucket. Try and see if that works. You can PM me and practice there if you would like!
default_yes.gif
: Good luck! Shannon
default_smile.png

If you are interested, where are you anyhow? I might be able to find you an unregistered for cheap, what are you wanting to spend?

Thanks for the ideas. I'll try the photo email process with husbands help. As for area, Washington. It's not so much money but we like the idea of adopting a donkey who needs us. We're more interested in attitude and needing a home. Still, it would be nice if we could find something less expensive. P.J. wasn't cheap but worth it. But, will you know. =-)

Chico

Latest posts

Back