Where to Live ??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minisch

Reaction score
I hate extreme heat and humidity. Don't like frozen water buckets and snow by the foot. What part of the U.S. should I be interested in?

how does SC sound. Our summers can be hot but not to bad and u would not have to worry about snow as we dont get that much once in while or every 12 years

Come to South Jersey

Not too cold in the winter

not horribly hot in the sumer

almost never any extreme weather

and

our farm is for sale
default_rolleyes.gif

I lived in Maryland for 4 years and loved the weather.

St Thomas or St Croix, American territories

I love these islands! And except for
default_ohnoes.jpg
hurricanes, they have perfect weather.

Where do you live now??

I always think about SCarolina or Tenn. I would love to invite you here to S.Fla. But its just way too hot and the bugs and spiders are huge!!

What do you do for work?? That would play a roll too.

Western Oregon or WA, stay in out of the hills and you will have mild weather year round.

Shari said:
Western Oregon or WA, stay in out of the hills and you will have mild weather year round.
As long as you don't mind the rain all year around too.
default_rolleyes.gif
It's mild, alright, but wet! And of course we won't count that three weeks of unending, piled-up snow last Christmas and the record temps in triple digits this summer. I think we're losing our monopoly on "temperate!"
default_wacko.png

Still, all we have is earthquakes, floods and the occasional volcano. Compared to poisonous snakes, huge spiders, monthly hurricanes, tornadoes, fire ants, etc., we've really got it pretty sweet. I've lived here 27 years and thanks to living in a house on a hill the worse I've had to deal with is detours when the lowlands flood out. Buy smart and you'll be fine! Oh, and get an indoor arena.
default_biggrin.png

Leia

Last edited by a moderator:
I just bought Utopia so you are going to have to settle for Shangri-La, LOL

Latest posts

Back