Where to get pony size tack?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candycar

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
Hi All! I don't usually browse here much, but have a question for the pony owners.

Where do you get your pony size regular nylon barn halters? I have looked at the usual mini tack sites and can't find what I need.

I have a mini mule and she has a big head LOL! The mini halters in XL aren't big enough to fit her long face. I prefer the basic plain nonadjustable, solid throatlatch type with the " ring" style connectors instead of the big chunky things by the noseband. Any suggestions? Thanks
default_saludando.gif

Horse Cents in Versailles has a great selection of halters. They have nylon halters (foal size I think) that fit my A size minis really well but would probably be too small for what you need, however they do have weanling sizes as well. They also have great leather halters that they make. They cater to the Thoroughbred farms and have tons of sizes. When I brought my Welsh filly home as a weanling the small foal halter fit her perfectly, it would probably work well for your guy. Of the tack stores around here I definitely think they have the best selection when it comes to halters.

Back