Where to buy...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are many places that sell harness parts, what type of driving are you looking to do? I always think in terms of you get what you pay for when it comes to harness.

Karen

I had a great experience with Ozark Mountain Miniature Horse Tack. It was my first purchase from a miniature horse only tack store and they couldn't have been easier to work with. I'm sure they have the parts you need, you may want to give them a try.

Harness parts should match your existing harness, so the first place to look is always with the original manufacturer. If that is unknown then ask Ozark or Star Lake or one of the other reputable mini vendors to make something to match what you have. Be sure to specify strap width and buckle types so it matches!

Leia

I will have to try ozark..I called the place where I had bought the harness from and they dont carry parts....thanks everyone

If you have a local saddle guy that might be a place to start. They don't usually do harness things, so you have to be pretty specific about what you want. Starlake Tack made a breeching for me. They were nice to deal with.

Latest posts

Back