Where to advertise a single horse?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoey829

Reaction score
Were can you advertise one horse? I know you can advertise here for free once a wk. But after a day or two the ad is lost. I am looking to advertise even for a fee. This way people can enter a criteria or a region a taylor thier search. I am not looking to promote all my minis or even my web site. Just an ad spotlights a specific horse.

Thanks for your help.

I have used dreamhorse.com and equine.com in the past to advertise. I will say when I am looking at the sales board here (which is my favorite), I look all the way through until I get to the ads I've already seen
default_yes.gif
Good luck!

You also have horseville.com and equinenow.com.. I know on horseville you can add a pic for free too. You also have agdirect.com and supremehorses.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks
default_yes.gif
I know what I am doing this wken. I have never heard of some of these.

Hi,

I put 6 of mine on dream horse and I have sold 3 of them in the last month and may have sold another 3 here in this next week... But they were all on dreamhorse.com . I've had the best luck from dreamhorse.com

Latest posts

Back