Where in the heck has time gone

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngieA

Reaction score
I woke up this morning..which is a good thing.... to find I am 62 years old today.

Holy cow where has the time gone...seems like just the other day I got my drivers license, was able to vote, got married, had a baby, could buy booze, had another baby......could work 231/2 hours a day without getting tired...and certainly without moaning and groaning, or getting stuck in a position I needed help to get out of.... :DOH!

Now... I am the Mother of middle aged children the Grandmother of a teenager...and a new baby Grandson due in March......My social security starts in Febuary....and all of my Dr's appointments are in April....good thing the social securtiy starts in Feb.
default_rolleyes.gif

All in all its been quite a ride these last 62 years...been places ...done things...had way to much fun....cryed a little...laughed alot....have so many memories, enough to last another 62 years....

So I guess I would do it all again...well almost all of it
default_unsure.png
I plan on being around for a long time to come...with the help of God...so more memories to add to the book of my life...so here's to good friends, great husband, wonderful children, special Grandkids and to me being 62....HAPPY NEW YEAR!

default_aktion033.gif
Happy New Year!
default_aktion033.gif

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Happy Birthday!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I love to hear good news. I'm hoping you enjoy the next 62 just as much as the first!

Last edited by a moderator:
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Happy New Year and Happy Birthday Angie
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I am not far behind you at 60 years young since October, I too wonder at the speed the years pass, seems like yesterday when I was living in Ireland, working with horses but it is 37 years ago wow. Like you I have lots of good memories, going on my first fox hunt in Ireland on a 13.2 pony and jumping a 5' wall, I closed my eyes
default_biggrin.png
he jumped it like a cat with no help from me lol. Got married by the priest who used to come hunting with us on his own horse that he kept behind the church. Now live on a farm, have 2 grandchildren and am involved in the wonderful world of miniatures. Have a great day, I know I will despite the snow that is coming down right now
default_yes.gif

Yvonne

I visited my 72 year old sister in law just before Christmas. She looks a LOT younger, 50 at most.

Anyway, we were discussing about how time flies when you get older. She said something very interesting. When you are 6, a year is 1/6 of your life. It seems to go forever (Christmas never seems to come). When you are 72, a year is 1/72 of your life, and seems to pass quickly. She retired as a math teacher, so it sort of made sense to me after I thought about it for a while.

So seems as you age, times DOES fly!
default_biggrin.png

Happy New Year and happy birthday. May you have Many, Many more!

default_birthday.gif
To You

default_birthday.gif
To You

default_birthday.gif
Dear Angie

default_birthday.gif
To You
default_aktion033.gif

Hope you have a not only a fantastic day, but also a fantastic 2008!

happy birthday, happy new year, and may all your years be wonderful ones!

Liz

default_birthday.gif
Angie Wishing You Another 62 Wonderful Years And Then Some ~
default_aktion033.gif

Happy New Year ~ Happy Birthday

With Our Love,

Dominick & Janice

Aw heck Angie I don't know where the time went either. I feel like I'm two hundred years old and look like sh*t on a stick.

But you know what? You're happy, You've got your health and many friends and loved ones around you so have a happy birthday and a wonderful New Year.

Thank You all so much for the Happy Birthday wishes....I have now been 62 for almost 24 hours...and I don't think anything has changed....except I probably gained 5 pounds more from all the Birthday cake I ate...
default_yes.gif
So see ya all here next year at this time for number 63! :DOH!

default_aktion033.gif

Glad you had a good day Angie! I know what you mean time sure is flying.

But remember your only getting better!

Hugs

Bonnie

Happy birthday Angie! Just remember, it sure beats the alternative.

Any day you wake up on the right side of the dirt is a good day.

Sure do miss you!
default_saludando.gif

Don't forget about the pink garment with sequins, still want to see you in that!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_wink.png

LMBO Oh ....Jody...I will never get old enough to live that one down...that was way back in the day...and it still makes me laugh....Sure Man and I are retired and collecting SS...it would not be a pretty site ...Then or now....lol
default_wacko.png
:DOH!

Miss you guys too.....
default_no.gif
..........Miss Sheryl hush........
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back