Where do you talk from???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is where I sit when I am on the computer unless I am at my laptop in the familyroom or on the road in my RV.

When I bought this house 9 years ago this had been the boys room. It was unusual so I left it this way and used it as an office for five years while I telecommuted to work. When I retired in '04 I was going to convert it into a library but I guess I have been having so much fun I just haven't gotten around to it. Some day!

Oh, and if you hadn't guessed this is not the way it looks everyday. You wouldn't want to see it today. Cleaning this room is on my TODO list before I have company at Thanksgiving.

Sorry the photo is so large. I would make it samller but I'd rather go outside and enjoy this beautiful fall day.

Office.jpg

PICT0825.jpg

Ok this is my desk where I am always on lil beginnings!!
default_yes.gif

Ok I have to say my desk always looks like this... I have a sickness I know!
default_wacko.png
I have tons of energy and go 90 to nothing all the time so no biggee to keep my house clean and if someone stops by it looks presentable...

I also pick up the horse poop in my big horses 1 1/2 acre pasture! Every few days we take the 4 wheeler and cart and go scoop poop. I think I want it to look like my house!! Sick I know!
default_wacko.png
But in my defense it is in front of our house so I want it to look good....

Watch out if I have my Ipod in my ear, while scooping poop or cleaning house! I go more than 90 to nothing...

Latest posts

Back