Where do you stay with your horses?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedeh

Reaction score
My friend(Kathi/wcr) and I are going to make the trip back to Pinto World in Tulsa, OK this June. It's coming up fast and I'm getting nervous because we don't have our travel/stopover plans laid out yet. I was wondering where the best places are to stop enroute. We'll be taking the "Northern" route across I 80 and I assume we'll drop down to I 70 at some point and across to Salinas, Kansas and then drop down I 35 and then across to Tulsa. We plan on it taking 4 days which means we need 3 stops. We're in Southern Oregon. When we went on a similar trip quite a few years ago we stopped at Winnemucca, NV for the first stop....but we could have gone further. Our next stop was Laramie, WY which was too long with the horses. Soooooo....any suggestions would be helpfull!
default_yes.gif
I'm also nervous as heck as it's my first World show experience! So any helps from the folks that have been there for Pinto world or AMHR Nationals would be appreciated!
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back