Where did the 'Like' button go?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reignmaker Miniatures

Reaction score
My computer refused to load LB this morning and when I can back late this afternoon (prevening for those who are Big Bang fans lol) the 'like' button wasn't available on any of the posts. Is it gone for good?

I had to remove it because for the second time it caused the database to crash. I hope that when the new board version is available they'll have a stable fix for it. I'm sorry but for now it's disabled.

Well I was trying to "like me" some of the dinner posts!

Thanks for doing all you do to keep LB a fun and informative place, Debby! I've been so busy the past few months but love LB every time I get the chance to check in and catch up.

default_wub.png

ah shucks! Thats too bad, I found it was a great way to acknowledge a post without repeating what was already said.
default_smile.png
Who'd have thought something that seems so simple could cause so much trouble. I for one will be hoping that there is a fix and we'll see it again.

I hope I can bring it back too! like you, I found it easy to just agree with someone when I really didn't have anything to add. The database is so LARGE that I'm going to have to make some changes soon.

Thank you Jill! I've been meaning to email you, hoping you are doing well and Harvey has recovered.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet that was the night I couldn't get on at all... Kept saying the server "was gone".

I will love it when you get the like button back. I miss it, too. Didn't realize how much until it was gone!

Latest posts

Back