Where are you Marty

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alice

Reaction score
Marty have not seen you on for a while. Miss reading your posts. Alice

wow! you must be a mind reader, i was thinking the very same thing earlier today. earth to marty!!

Yeah, I haven't read any good stories lately
default_smile.png
There has to be a good spring cleaning story coming soon, isn't there? Marty, where are you?

i was wondering the same thing, and i did see her post a lil while ago, but doesn't seem the same,

where are u???

default_saludando.gif

Thanks for asking. I crashed and burned. I didn't take care of me. I let myself get very run down and got way too wrapped up in many projects, especially trying to get laws changed here took its toll. My way of dealing with my grief was by helping others and trying to fix everything for everyone but its not working.

After the holidays I got the flu and just kept going and by February I got pneumonia and I can't seem to get rid of it. I cracked a couple of ribs from coughing and lost most of my voice for now. I am under Dr.'s care, have loads of medication and they are monitering me like crazy and I'll live I just feel like crap. I realize now that I have to slow down and concentrate on just my family and find me again. I've done absolutely nothing to promote my farm either and I have some nice horses too so I'll be getting on that also. Some one else is going to have to save the world because for right now I need some "me" time. I can't wait for spring. I am totally doing a flower garden.

Last edited by a moderator:
The most important thing you can do is take care of yourself and family

I so understand your drive to save the world after what

has happened to you and your family

but seems the world you are most likely going to suceed at changing

is your own little world, call me a pesimist (sp?) maybe but

you and your family are who matters the most. IMO

It's what Michael would want for you I'm sure.

Take care and get better and plant THAT FLOWER GARDEN GIRL !!!

Lori

Last edited by a moderator:
So glad to hear from you Marty. I also was wondering where you were. Sorry you have been so sick, this winter has been a bad one for sickness..

Please take care of yourself and we want to hear how the flower garden goes-I just bet there will be a great story!!
default_smile.png

Missy

You know I've been thing about you for a week. You or someone looking over you has some powerful vibes. They know when you need help from the people that love you.

Please take lots of me time for yourself. Give yourself time to get all healed up. Get the family to take care of you for a while.

Hope your eating well and taking a suppliment to build up your immune system.

Prayers to get you healthy and to give you peace of mind to not feel bad about taking care of #1.

You will be in my thoughts.

Marty-

You need to take care of yourself. The flu is bad stuff this year without question. I rarely get sick, but got the flu this year - finally after two doctor visits (I really hate doctors) I am back to normal. It took me a month and fortunately I didn't end up with pneumonia like you did or cracked ribs. Ouch!!!!!

Do things for you - can't wait to see your flowers this spring.

Barbie

Thanks for posting an up date Marty. I too was wondering where you were. I almost asked a couple of times and then thought you might need some down time, so I didn't.

Take care of yourself and remember spring is coming.
default_aktion033.gif

Back