Where are U going to be....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard that RFD TV will be there just as they were at Congress. Congress aires Oct 21st (I will be hiding under my bed, if anyone needs me :eek: ).

I'm not sure which barn we a scheduled to be in yet, but if anyone is interested in meeting “Catch” and visiting with us we will be hanging out with the Just Won Training Center crew. Wishing everyone the very best...see ya soon!

Dawn :saludando:

We'll be in Barn E - away from the "maddening crowd".

I will have free samples of Lucky Braids shampoo and whitener.

These products are amazing !!!

We started using them a month ago and the results are unbelievable.

Many of you have seen Lucky Braids ads in prominent horse magazines such as the Practical Horseman and the Chronicle of the Horse.

I have stopped using mane & tail conditioners, Show Sheen, Pepi Spray - anything we were using to "create" shiny coats or lustrous manes and tails.

We simply mix a 20 to 1 mixture in warm water for baths and use the shampoo full strength on the manes and tails.

It rinses very easily and leaves no residue of any kind on the horse's coat.

I gently comb the manes and tails out while WET and once they dry you have shiny, healthy hair with a thicker mane and tail.

By the third time you bathe your horse you will see a tremendous difference in your horse's coat, thickness and length of it's mane and a tail to die for.

The improvements in my horses' coats, manes and tails have been so dramatic I already have several people wanting to sell Lucky Braids products in our area.

I will have some pamphlets on hand as well as small bottles of shampoo and small spray bottles of whitener.

They also sell a salve that cures everything from simple cuts to rain rot to bug bites FAST !!!

I hope I have enough shampoo on hand to refill the sample bottles as people give baths.

The sample bottle will have plenty of shampoo to bathe a mane and tail.

I am not making one cent from promoting Lucky Braids products - I contacted the owner of the company and she had no idea how much money is spent on products for miniature horses.

If you're tired of spending big bucks on coat products and lugging them to shows you've got to try Lucky Braids just once - you'll be hooked.

Justine

I'm not bringing an horses this year but I'll be with Erica and the wateri'n hole crew all week helping out...can't wait to meet everyone :bgrin

Actually, the RFD-TV show for the Platform Shetland Congress will air October 14 at 4:00 pm Eastern Time. The Platform AMHR National Show will air October 21st, same time. At least that's what I was told at the Congress.

Mark

Actually, the RFD-TV show for the Platform Shetland Congress will air October 14 at 4:00 pm Eastern Time. The Platform AMHR National Show will air October 21st, same time. At least that's what I was told at the Congress.

Mark
Regardless, I will still be under my bed when it aires!
default_rolleyes.gif
: Or at a show where I"ll be too busy to worry about my hideous interview.
default_wacko.png
:

Just a note:

To those of you wanting to go to the Ft Worth Zoo, Wednesday is 1/2 price day....stop by the Texas Wild Exhibit and the Childrens petting yard or horse barn....one of your own, my daughter...Kelli Shaw is now a Zoo keeper in the Texas Wild Exhibit. Stop by tell her hello and watch her demostration on the horses.

She just loves what she's doing...working with the kids, teachers etc. and talking about her favorite animal....the horse!

Good Luck to All!

Karen Shaw

Fiddlestix Miniatures & Shetlands

Burleson Texas

Dont know where I'll be either, but there somewhere- carpooling with Olney Farm. We will be in the living quarters of the trailer there on the fairgrounds too and the name is on the trailer so stop by if we dont find you all someplace.

Anybody gonna have a giant LB conference there or anything?

we will be in BARN b just 2 rowes down from Erica And the (wateren Hole) stop in and say hi and pick up a sale book on the DM sale.

Hey Russ Maas, I didn't know you could go to Nationals?

You told me this summer you were needed at home to care for the sale horses.

Are you helping Michelle drive Majestic horses? Gee, maybe I will need to come watch.
default_smile.png

we will be in BARN b just 2 rowes down from Erica And the (wateren Hole) stop in and say hi and pick up a sale book on the DM sale.

We will be in the back of barn A. We will be with Mars Montrose and Vinyarad Hill and all thier rolling stock. COme check all the neat buggies and carts!! I can't wait!! only 12 more days and we are leaving!!!!!!!

Everyone have a safe trip and I look forward to seeing everyone there!!

Shelley<><

I don't know where I'll be either. I am only there Wed-Friday so I hope to have enough time to meet everybody. I am just tickled to death to be going!!!

Bonnie, do I have to travel to Oklahoma to meet you? You'd think that with you in NH and me in Maine, we'd have met already!! LOL

I heard that there is wireless Internet connection at least in the arena so maybe I can upload some pictures to the forum while I'm there. We don't get RFD here. :-(

I'm going to print the map and bring it.

I'll be the one with a camera, a map and white legs! lol

I'm going to print the map and bring it.

I'll be the one with a camera, a map and white legs! lol
Wow, great idea. Print the map and label it with everybody's name on the matching barn! Love it! If you don't look me up then I'll be haunting you there! LOL

Latest posts

Back