When is the website going to be updated?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HobbsFarm

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]I was just wondering when the website is going to be updated since Kay and a couple others resigned?? Who is in charge of the updates and changes to the site? The list of State Coordinators has been "being updated" since the first of the year and is still not posted. [/SIZE]

I have been told that I was elected as a State Coordinator for my state, but I have yet to hear anything from Chances as an organization to that effect. I can't even get anyone up the ladder to answer my PM's or emails concerning the website and an impending adoption.
default_wacko.png
: It's a little disheartening...
default_sad.png

Susan Stanley has stayed in contact with me and I really appreciate it.
default_yes.gif
:

Just looking for some answers.

Shannon
default_smile.png

Hi Shannon

Looks like the problem is with me.
default_sad.png
Since being elected President, I haven't lived up to the job Kay did while she was Pres. The farm I bought in Tn was in far worse state than I had imangined and it's been a full time plus job of bringing it and the house at least up to livable conditions. Not to mention that I have 20 to 30 pregnant mares and no hay!! I will try to be better at my job as I love Chances and all that we stand for and do. Gini Acton has pretty much been carrying the ball for me along with being the new Treasurer and now Secretary too. Did I mention that she just had her shoulder replaced, three days ago?? Yet still finds the time and energy to handle what must be done. My hat's off to you Gini.

So neither of us is up to date with the office type stuff, but the rescues are stilling coming in at an alarming rate and are being handled by our most able Board (thank you Susan and Jess) The web site has been put on a back burner but as soon as we can send Mona the info, we will get it updated along with everything else. I can't thank the State Coordinators enough for being there when needed. We can't do it with your help. You will eventually be on our site, I promise, honest!!!

Ginny. President CMHR

Latest posts

Back