Update for BIG news

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vickie gee

Reaction score
No doubt you have been hearing about this in the news. Things have really been a-buzzzzzzzzzz in my little home town the past week and a half.http://www.freep.com/article/20130608/ENT07/306080041/1035/ENT/-Walking-Dead-actress-charged-ricin-letters-sent-Obama-Bloomberg I don't know these people but I do know several people that know the husband and his family. The plot just keeps thickening. No doubt this will get even more interesting. Things got crazy when the FBI rolled into town for sure! I have pulled up a lot more on the internet searches today. Our internet has been down the last few days but I did know they had arrested the wife since that was the latest buzz. It is getting crazier and crazier.

UPDATE 6/13 Good Morning America interviews the husband. I knew he and his attorney were being flown to New York for the show. Poor guy (Nathan) looks so exhausted. The home is only a mile and a half from my dad's so I drove through that neighborhood since I was in town delivering early father's day present. The entire yard is taped off to tell people to stay out. I think it is still quarantined.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shoot and saaaaaaaaaalllllute! NB is population 5000 and has 1 redlight downtown. The housing addition known as the Twin Oaks addition is on the west side of Glass Hill. No glass, just a big hill. If anyone is headed south you gotta include Glass Hill in the DI-Rections. My nephew owns acreage on the east side of the hill. He and his little boy were on the acreage there where he has donkeys and soon will be building a home when the caravan of feds rolled in. I think they thought aliens were about to land a spaceship on the back side of the hill when the boys in bio-hazard suits set up.

I guess this woman will have time to practice her acting skills while incarcerated. I knew that I did not trust vampires and zombies. Um, um. um. The really sad thing is she has 5 boys by other relationships and is pregnant now. I am thinking she must be a few fries short a Happy Meal.

saw the story on the News a lot yesterday at the Dr. office it's sad to think she is pregnant I didn't know that. From listening to it yesterday I had to think WHACKO... she is really messed up.

Got a chuckle about your little town description..we have one red light too but it's one of those honor system blinking stop if you see somebody coming lights. Population of Allentown is less than 200 so 5000 is a big city to us!!

saw the story on the News a lot yesterday at the Dr. office it's sad to think she is pregnant I didn't know that. From listening to it yesterday I had to think WHACKO... she is really messed up.

Got a chuckle about your little town description..we have one red light too but it's one of those honor system blinking stop if you see somebody coming lights. Population of Allentown is less than 200 so 5000 is a big city to us!!
Debby, I updated that Good Morning America aired the interview with the husband today (June 13) in my original post but instead of that interview it pasted a advertisement. So if you want to see it you can catch it on video on Good Morning America's site. Prior to this story the biggest news in town was the Dairy Queen re-building after more than 50 years.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back