Whats your smallest Mini- not a dwarf

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is our palomino pinto mare, 3 years old at 27.5".
default_wub.png

Bridget4-12-2008b.jpg

Hoping to get some much nicer photos of her all cleaned up very soon.
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Couple of Pretty small Stallions

Tazer is 30" at 2 years old and "shouldn't" grow anymore.

tazer20monthsold7.JPG

tazer20monthsold.JPG

Then There's Allure last we measured he was 28.5" but he is just a Yearling so he has a little more to grow

Trainer said she would Shocked if he Passed the 30" inch mark

l_8644a2c76e07f7231ca59e45bc33d057.jpg

l_3c64cc0c30f039baf74796e51cc859c3.jpg

Well, this picture was taken in January so she has a LOT of hair, looks more like a fuzzy bear than a horse, lol! This is 2 year old Magic Mist Appsolute AMayZing, 28"
appsolute_00.jpg

This is our yearling colt he just measured 26.75 inches tall at the Heartland Classic. Even being that small took a supreme in open and amt. What a doll I just love him.

Firewaters Calisto of Olympus

Calvinglenrose.jpg

This one is Beloveds Double Divine one, 29 and under 2 yr stallion, took a reserve this weekend! Pretty incredible for the small kids.

Doublewichita.jpg

Miniequine, you know Semi is welcome to move to my place anytime her heart desires!!!!
default_wub.png

Here's my smallest, Reflections What A Star, who earned points in Open and Ammy halter, showmanship and halter obstacle as a two year old. She's returning to the show ring next year as a 28" and Under Senior Mare with Reflections!
default_aktion033.gif
We'll also show her in Ammy and Youth.

IsisCloseUpJune07medium.jpg

IsisProfileJune07medium.jpg

Our only other 30" and under horse is Redrock Incognito, with a long list of accomplisments in the show ring as a senior stallion that can be seen on my website. He is co-owned with Redrock Miniature Horses.

IncognitoLizPicsmall.jpg

The rest of our herd is 32" and up.

Latest posts

Back