What's Your Favorite Beverage

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=14pt]i sometimes go half the day with out a beverage. i do drink a diet soda once in awhile but it normally will last me 3 or 4 days and is really flat by then. o.k.back to the question...my favorite would be ice cold apple juice. i could drink a gallon of it at a time but too many calories
default_rolleyes.gif
: so i try to stay away from it. i do drink water just because i need fluid to live :bgrin . Nikki
[/SIZE]

Okay, yesterday I tried the Orange Juice x Rootbeer thing and it's GOOD! I used diet A&W and OJ. Very good and cuts the calories / carbs of the juice. I may have some more this evening. Diet rootbeer is probably the healthiest thing I've ever added to MY orange juice!

beer11.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
99.9% of what I drink is water. Plain water, can't be carbonated or have electrolytes or favors to it. I don't mind orange juice or lowfat milk but generally just prefer water. I will NOT drink anything that isn't 100% juice like punches, etc.

I have NEVER had a soda in my life!!! I actually don't like carbonation (in like... sparkling cider) so I won't touch anything carbonated. Most people are shocked that I've never tasted soda and ask me if I would just like to see what it tastes like... but at this point it's more amusing to say I've never had it in the first place.

So yep, WATER it is for ME!

That said... I can't resist most drinks made with rum...
default_wub.png
:

Andrea

I have lots of favorites, including Sobe Green Tea (Lite), Chai Tea Lattes, Pina Coladas, Banana Boats (blended) and Mimosas.

Alas...I am a slave to fine wines! LOL! (and diet coke ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back