What's Your Favorite Beverage

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Just thought it would be fun to see what members like to drink, especially given the hot temperatures a lot of us are in currently...

My favorite "soft drink" is Lipton's Diet Green Tea Citrus Flavor. I drink LOTS of it and love it.

My favorite "adult beverage" is probably raspberry vodka and orange juice -- but I also love margaritas, and various martinis.

[SIZE=12pt]What about you folks? What do you like to drink?[/SIZE]
coffee.gif
champagne.gif
softdrink.gif

I am addicted to Diet Coke! I drink it constantly, but am trying to cut back. I just quit smoking and that was easier!

I love margaritas! My last experience was when I thought why buy a $4 glass when a pitcher is only $12?! Unfortunately, I was the only one drinking from that pitcher! :472: :smileypuke:

For my soft drink of choice........diet Code Red. For my adult beverage of choice........brandy old fashion sweet with olives and cherries. Though, I haven't had any hard liquor for over a year.........VERY bad experience with tequila
default_wacko.png
: (thanks to the brother-in-law LOL)! Have never in my life done that before, and will NEVER NEVER NEVER do that again!

For the most part, it's been water since January though.

I have very simple tastes! I love ice water or tea at home. My pop of choice is diet pepsi, and I don't drink alcohol of any kind!

Pepsi is my vice. I drink a couple a week, if I need a change, orange gatoraid is what I choose!

[SIZE=18pt]WATER hands down. Will take it over anything else any day. Plus I feel good when I drink it because I know it's good for me
default_yes.gif
: No tea, coffee, pop or anything else. Really don't like any of those.
WATER!
default_wub.png
: [/SIZE]

Decaf Diet Pepsi, and I drink way too much of it. Second in line would be Diet Squirt or Diet Sprite. [i'm getting better about drinking water, but I don't like our well water, so buy Culligan in the 5 gal jug.]

I rarely drink alcohol, but do like malibu rum and pineapple juice or Crantasia/7-up.

Hmmmmmmm so many I like

For the "hard stuff" I LOVE either strawberry or raspberry kamikazes which is

Sec 1 oz.

Vodka 1 oz.

Lime Juice 1 oz.

Lime 1 wedge

Glass to UseCocktail glass

Mixing Instructions

Shake ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Strain into a cocktail glass. Garnish with a lime wedge.

I love Hawaiian punch too!
default_yes.gif
:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not a fan of hard liquer. Can't stand the taste. But I love stuff like Margaritas, Pina Coladas......you know those wonderful fruity drinks. HOWEVER.........I was introduced to POMEGRANITE MARTINI'S :new_shocked: :new_all_coholic: OMG! Especially the ones on the cruise ship I just got off of and Carrabbas!

And that led me to dabble a bit into some other "flavored" martinis and Cosmos. YUM!

For the most part I know I can't live on Diet Coke (actually Diet Rite Cola 0, because it has no caffeine, no sodium, and made with Splenda, etc.) as much as I would like to so I put Crystal Light in my water bottles. Can't stand water no matter how thirsty I am.

Distilled water.. dont know why but it has to be distilled in this weather I can drink up to 2 gallons a day

as far as alcohol goes I am not a social drinker and don't really like to sip those pretty little drinks.. it is one of those things if i am going to do it I am going to do it.. so for me it is Tequila or Vodka

In this heat, WATER!

Than it would be Diet Pepsi and sweet tea w/lemon.

Adult drinks easy.......Capt Morgan and Diet Pepsi or even better Capt Morgan and Diet Vanilla Pepsi. No I won't share the Capt. either. I could do a strawberry daiquiri, or Tequila Sunset/Sunrise, don't matter...or heck even shots and you can hold the lemon and salt.
default_yes.gif
:

I just remembered another drink I like, Southern Comfort and Orange Juice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, Capt Morgan and Vanilla Coke does sound good!!!!

I've been wanting to try vanilla vodka and vanilla coke.

Rootbeer and orange juice mixed together first than

Diet coke and apple cider!

4 C Iced Tea...omg does that hit the spot on a hot and humid day! With lots of ice please!

Then there's the others....Miller Lite in pony bottles...has to be in a bottle because something about a can that makes it not taste as good. Also love the Arbor Mist wines, they're fuity and light.

First choice is Dr. Pepper then Coke. This time of year I drink a lot more water though.

For "adult" drinks, Sam Adams and Guiness. Harder drinks.....Amaretto with Sprite is good. Lynchburg Lemonde, Sloe Gin Fizz......used to be straight Jack Daniels until I drank too much at once. :eek:

I am a Coke a holic and admit it freely.......that's the first step towards the cure, right?!!

But I've been drinking it since I was a kid and it doesn't seem to be letting up....

Also drink tons of bottled water.......more in the summer than the winter, it really

cuts the thirst better than the Coke.

I can drink one Margarita and either get the giggles or want to go to sleep so it's Coke

for me.......

Diet Dr. Pepper. Yes, Im an addict...

No alcohol of any kind...I think it all tastes nasty...

My personal favorite soft drink is Pepsi. BUT, now I am not supposed to be drinking it because of the sugar, and I HATE diet Pepsi, so now if I drink a diet pop, my favorite is diet rootbeer, and also any diet "Crush"...orange, grape or cream soda. BUT, yes, even though I am not supposed to drink regular Pepsi, I still do...just not as much.

My favorite "adult" drink is Kaluha and milk, no ice. YUMMMMMMMY!!!

as far as alcohol goes I am not a social drinker and don't really like to sip those pretty little drinks.. it is one of those things if i am going to do it I am going to do it.. so for me it is Tequila or Vodka
:bgrin That's right Lisa...might as well have a good time! I drink Kaluha because I like the sweet taste, and I really don't like the taste of alcohol, but yes, sometimes I do want to get drunk, so either drink the kaluha or force myself to drink something else....after a couple of anything, they start tasting better and I can drink darned near anything!

And Sheryl, I just KNEW you were the type to not want to share the Captain! :aktion033:

Skim milk (its the only type of white milk i can tolerate)

Chocolate milk

Diet Pepsi

Dr Pepper

Dasani or Auqafina Water

They are my essentals!!!!

Oh and that new V8 Tropical Splash guice .... :new_shocked: :new_shocked: WOW that stuff is good. I always have some of that in the fridge.

Back