Whats my best option?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BallynoeBaby

Reaction score
First hi everyone hope alls well with people and ponies. Well straight to the point. I have a miniature filly pony. She is 32.7 inchs, well so the vet says. She is four, again the vets guess. She was bought for me, as im sure you have guessed she is a hardship pony. I got her an Irish Horse passport and then got her registered with the IMHSPS, as it is open at the moment. I couldn't get her into the british records. Anyway i can see that a lot of people have well bred, beautiful miniatures but i really don't know if i am doing the right thing or im i just giving myself more work with a hardship pony. I showed her in a non registered clas last year and she was the only one in it. Then this year she was i one show so far and did not get placed.

What should i do? How will i know if she is [[/i]i]right if u know what i mean?

I get support from some other owners but i just want to know what the judges look for and how will i know if she has it? Iknow that what they look for in Ireland will be different in other countries but is there anyone who could help?

Confused owner

Well first of all, she was a gift, love her for that. She may be a wonderful companion.

Second, let us see some pictures, maybe someone here can help you out!

Don't get discouraged, just because she didn't place. I bet she is still a great friend.

OH I AGREE, POST SOME PICTURES PUUULEEEZE :bgrin I HONESTLY THINK YOUR WEE MARES LOVLEY, SHES A LOVLEY COLOUR AND I THINK YOU HAVE A GOOD CHANCE OF DOING WELL WITH HER, AND SHES A GREAT PET THAT YOU HAVE FUN WITH, I HAVE A VERY WELL BRED POODLE WHOS JUST A LAP DOG, AT LEAST YOUR HAVING FUN WITH BABY!!!
default_yes.gif
: I CAN TELL YOU LOVE HER,SO DONT GET DISCOURAGED I HAVE A REGISTERED HORSE THAT I DONT WIN WITH IT DOESNT STOP ME SHOWING
default_smile.png
:saludando:

If you want to register her with the BMHS you can do so. If you PM me I will talk you through it.
default_yes.gif
:

If you want to post pictures of her, there are people here who can tell you what they like about her, and what they think could be better.

Thanks for the help everyone. I will get photos of her up as soon as i can. She is a great pet no matter what, she has a really nice personality.

Thanks for the help everyone. I will get photos of her up as soon as i can. She is a great pet no matter what, she has a really nice personality.

Latest posts

Back