what was your favorite thing you got for christmas?!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have to say my PINK INSULATED BIB OVERALLS.......I love them. Plus I got a Panteck Matrix (new cell phone) it has the slide up and sideways with a keyboard on it. I love it. Oh yeah and I must not forget my new AT&T Wireless Internet Card........yeahhhhhhhhhh......

But best of all my litter of toy aussies that came on December 6.

My husband and children gave me a Cricut Expression. I'm so excited.

Kim

Chanel purse I got from one of my sister in laws (I have a purse fetish) and an acer aspire mini laptop (I bought that for myself).

Last edited by a moderator:
Here she is "Olla Shea" 4 year old QH she will be my husbands new horse, she is Parelli level 2-3.

We have been looking at her for months and finally decided she was so perfect for him we couldn't pass her by.

He got her on Thanksgiving as an early Christmas present.

028.jpg

I think the best i got for christmas was peace and quiet.

little lonely but i had the 4 legged kids to keep me company. Almost answered the phone barking though lol

dawn

Last edited by a moderator:
I got this mirror that has four different light settings on it. Depending, if you are going out in the day or night or even office or home the light changes brightness! My mom had one when she was my age and she was telling me about it. I thought it was crazy at first, but then I reconsidered and now I think it is the best invention. I am also in love with my new professional hair dryer and straightener!

Makayla

My Christmas present was Owens GCF Buckeroos High Society in foal to Triple KS Double Your Destiny from Triple K I don't care if Society has a girl or a boy just as long as it is a health baby. Society is a tiny 28"s tall and a butter ball. She is such a sweet girl, very easy keeper. Thank you Santa and Triple K.

The gift that meant the most to me was time with family and loved ones and having a white Christmas for the second year in a row (unheard of around here, there's been three or four in my lifetime counting these two!
default_new_shocked.gif
) I didn't think I'd get to be home for the holidays due to work at the hospital and the tremendous accumulation of snow keeping us all stuck at work but I made it and it was wonderful. My sweetie got home from Iraq and out of the Army in one piece, my parents are healthy and still with me, my 31 year old Arabian Spyderman changed his mind about dying and started regaining his appetite around Christmas Eve, Kody's been able to get around in the snow without any pesky locking in his stifles (yay!) and my little 4x4 even got me around in the snow way better than I thought it would. All in all, I couldn't ask for more!

And despite all those wonderful gifts, I still got another one. My dad bought me a used Canon S5 camera of my own so that Mom and I don't have to keep fighting over the one she got last Christmas! Woohoo!
default_aktion033.gif
That was totally unexpected and really wonderful.

All in all it's been a wonderful, blessed holiday.

Leia

My best gift by far this Christmas was a mini mare from my hubby!
default_wub.png

Second would have to be our new laptop! Finally I can still surf the net when on vacation! ;)

I would have to say it was quality time spent with loved ones and friends!!!
Pink camouflage??!!! (Got a pic??) Never heard of that one! Would have like to have gotten another .45 revolver... <sigh> maybe next year.
Here is a couple pics of it...I really love it!
default_wub.png

pinkshotgun.jpg

shotgun.jpg
I NEED ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Were did ur DH get it..? ;]

Here she is "Olla Shea" 4 year old QH she will be my husbands new horse, she is Parelli level 2-3. We have been looking at her for months and finally decided she was so perfect for him we couldn't pass her by.

He got her on Thanksgiving as an early Christmas present.

028.jpg
pretty!

Cool gift(s) yall!

Diapers!!! Sounds weird but with a baby on the way I couldnt think of a better gift!

Latest posts

Back