what was your favorite thing you got for christmas?!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniMaid

Reaction score
[SIZE=36pt]What was your fav item you got for x-mas?[/SIZE]

Mine was a vera bradley bag! The Amy in Java blue!
default_smile.png

This was an early Christmas gift from my parents, and Harvey and I picked him out, but he is the best Christmas gift of my whole life
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Our new shih-tzu puppy, Watson:

Watson-121308-020.jpg
Watson-121308-033.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hollyonfloor.jpg

Holly8-24-008.jpg

After spending the day at my daughters house with every one their, the general consensus is that the puppies name should be Cuddles, she's a Shih Tzu too, we brought her home Christmas Eve, she's 8 wks old. Jill, I think she looks alot like your little one, they're so easy to love.

Wish I could be adding another puppy to the list, but I am not if/when I could ever have a puppy again
default_sad.png

Anywho, the best present I got was my mom crochets and she made me a small teddy bear, one like I use to have way back when I was little. Its very special to me
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Mine would be this fella, Jesse...a veil coated chinese crested SOON to be hairless
default_smile.png

1xdds.jpg

But he was technically to me from me, so my other favorite gift would have to be my double k clippers with the long 20ft cord. I current have and have had the short cord of my double K's which i bought used from the Taylors auction, i believe they use to be Jo Co's clippers. Was so hard to clip anything other then heads/neck with those. The 20 ft cord makes HUGE difference. But it would be between the clippers and a neclace my brother got me that i had shown to my nephew when i was at the mall with him...so i believe he passed the word on to my brother
default_wub.png
. I'm so lucky to have such great brothers
default_wub.png
:wub

Besides my Toshiba laptop I got early, and my mini boy's I bought myself early, I got a sport chair that say's TJ's Mini's on it that I LOVE. Oh it's so comfortable. I had these old Ford camping small chairs before and they weren't that comfortable. THIS I can fit my butt in and STILL Have room, PLUS put my cup in and a cubby hole to put stuff in. I can't wait for show season. TJ

Add me to the puppy list, but it was a gift I got myself! I haven't gotten all the gifts from the family yet, trying to wait patiently for Saturday!
default_whistling.gif

My mom did get me some neat horsey drinking glasses, so that's a good one so far.

Here is Teo my puppy under the tree, he soo cute and perfect match for me!
default_wub.png

Teo.christmas.sm12-24-08.JPG

a newhalter and lead for my big horse green and a lead that is green with white ,pink and red

I got a new camera its a Canon Powershot IS10. It's amazing and takes beautiful pictures!
default_wub.png

I am in love with it already
default_laugh.png

My best gift was just getting to spend time with my family. I got to have lunch at my parent's with most of my family which is rare because of everyones schedules.

Mine would have to be the Heike Bean book my hubby got for me and my Tim Horton's mug, coffee and gift certificate.
default_smile.png

I LOVE TIM HORTON'S,,,best coffee anywhere! That gift certificate is like gold to me LOL

The best gift my husband and I received was a $10 gift certificate to donate to a charity of our choice from our 23 year old niece. She graduated college last year and moved to Chicago. I feel blessed in that we don't really need anything and this was just so touching.
default_wub.png
(The only bad thing is that CMHR isn't one of the choices!
default_sad.png
)

Even though I got it a little early, my favorite would have to be my pink camouflage shotgun...LOL I LOVE IT!
default_wub.png

I would have to say it was quality time spent with loved ones and friends!!!

Pink camouflage??!!! (Got a pic??) Never heard of that one! Would have like to have gotten another .45 revolver... <sigh> maybe next year.

I would have to say it was quality time spent with loved ones and friends!!!
Pink camouflage??!!! (Got a pic??) Never heard of that one! Would have like to have gotten another .45 revolver... <sigh> maybe next year.
Here is a couple pics of it...I really love it!
default_wub.png

pinkshotgun.jpg

shotgun.jpg

Latest posts

Back