What kind of leather harness for pleasure driving?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ksoomekh

Reaction score
Well, I am in the process of purchasing a second driving mini!!!! I have a second cart, but I need another harness for pleasure driving with breeching. What kind do you suggest, and where can I purchase it?

Thank you,

Karen

I love my carriage harness from Ozark. Well made, very adjustable and a good price.

You will like having a harness set up for each horse, so you don't have to bother changing the straps.

I have the Ozark also. That company will certainly work with you well. Lots of topics on here about kinds of harness; you might want to search the forum.

If I buy another, which doesn't seem likely, I might look around a little more.

My old harness came from Big Dee. I see they are no longer making miniature harness, but it has the nicest bridle I've ever seen. The fit is great, the blinders adjust perfectly. I've been using it for 10 years and it still looks great.

I got mine from Ozark as well. When I got it the crupper was too big for my little guy. I emailed them and they custom made me one that fit him and shipped it right out. They are awesome to work with. I love my harness. It is well made and beautiful.

I got mine from Star Lake Tack. I like it a lot. Nice leather and a nice price. I have had it for a couple of years now and it has held up quite well so far. They are willing to work with you. I had a couple of parts that I sent back and had custom done so that it fit right, although they are quite ajustable.

Latest posts

Back