What is the matter with people?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Videos don't work on my old computer but that's okay, there are some things I just don't feel like seeing. I can imagine well enough just from reading the posts here.

I always say that if your legs are longer than the horse's, and/or if your butt is bigger than the horse's, then you're too big to ride the horse!

I had to post a comment on that video, which I did. One of my favorite ponies who belonged to a friend of a friend was killed by a large woman sitting on him. He wasn't young and he wasn't a mini, a Welsh X I think, and she felt bad but she and the owners should have known better. He had plenty of years left on him. It's not funny or cute- it abusive. It bought Bullet, a large mini, from a teen at a 4H show who was riding him just so I could get him out of that stupid situation and away from his ignorant owners. I think he really likes me now because I make no attempts to sit on him.

Latest posts

Back