What is a good cart

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcfarm

Reaction score
I will be looking for another cart. I will have about 2500. to spend. I was thinking a smart cart, but not sure. Any sugestions??

I will be using for cde and maybe pleasure classes. As I still have issues with the wood cart I bought.

I know this is not a lot of $ , but would like everyones thoughts.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I would recommend the smart cart--we liked our first one so well we bought a second one so that we could each have one & not have to fight over who gets to drive the one!!
default_laugh.png

Given $2,500, I think I'd be buying a Bellcrown Aerocrown. They are so nice!! I like them better behind a small horse than a Pacific but the Pacifics are more adjustable if you're going to be driving multiple horses to it.

Leia

I do like the looks and features of the Aerocrown, but I have a 38 and a 42 ponies.

With ponies that are 38 and 42" tall, the Smart Cart should suit you very well, as it should fit nicely on both. I've got Minis that are 36-38" (and a few smaller) and ponies that are 41 to 44" and I'm hoping to use the Smart Carts even on the bigger ponies. I may have to get longer shafts, but that is an option. I haven't priced them out, but Bill at Pacific Carriages told me that they could make some up if I need them. I'm hoping that the 26" wheels will work with the 44 and 45" ponies, but if not there are the 30" ones available--they're not real cheap, but still cheaper than buying a completely different cart.

Latest posts

Back