What I did with my Kaitlin drawings!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barnbum

Reaction score
Had them plaqued....

med_gallery_10188_141_113875.jpg

med_gallery_10188_141_224662.jpg

med_gallery_10188_141_188460.jpg

They'll be hanging in my quilting room tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are adorable. Who is Kaitlyn? The artist? What cute pictures. Did you mount them yourself?

Love Rosie's curly mane. <3 I still want to get the one of Blessing put on the van (If we ever find one) for when she goes on visits to schools and hospitals.

That is really neat. I never thought of plaquing things.
default_smile.png

Very cool idea. I love Kaitlins drawlings. SHE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
default_laugh.png

That's fabulous! I have a Kaitlyn's drawing of my girls ready for Christmas. I'd love to do this with my drawing. Can you explain what you did? Who you went to? Costs?

I take it to a local frame shop and they send it out to have it done. I pick the border colors--I've always gone with dark green for my posters, and kind of wished I did for these too, but that's not the important part.
default_wink.png

I think I remember they are shipped to Canada for it do be done. It makes them indestructible. I have a poster on my chalkboard at work--and wash the dust off it and it's perfect. I love to do this to things I want to stay nice forever.

Here's what the sticker on the back reads:

Plak-It

www.plak-it.com

A unique plakmount process, which is laminated on the front with a protective vinyl coat that is washable.

And ah yes--handcrafted in Canada.

Cost is by size--these were $20 each.

I take it to a local frame shop and they send it out to have it done. I pick the border colors--I've always gone with dark green for my posters, and kind of wished I did for these too, but that's not the important part.
default_wink.png

I think I remember they are shipped to Canada for it do be done. It makes them indestructible. I have a poster on my chalkboard at work--and wash the dust off it and it's perfect. I love to do this to things I want to stay nice forever.

Here's what the sticker on the back reads:

Plak-It

www.plak-it.com

A unique plakmount process, which is laminated on the front with a protective vinyl coat that is washable.

And ah yes--handcrafted in Canada.

Cost is by size--these were $20 each.
Is Kaitlyn a member of the forum?

Latest posts

Back