What happens when you are waiting on the mini to foal?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shazzyear

Reaction score
Kaycee was due April 4th. she still has not foaled. But, on April 13th my arab mare foaled a chestnut filly. then on April 20th my other arab mare foaled a black colt. & today our heifer had her calf. ( 1 more heifer to go. plus another mini mare due in May)

100_8037g.jpg

100_8049.jpg

100_8126.jpg

All very sweet!! Congrats! I hope your mini foals for you soon and has a safe delivery.

Congratulations! Those are some beautiful Arab babies!!
default_wub.png
: Now, just "maybe" your mini mare will get the hint and you will have a new mini foal to share!
default_yes.gif
:

beautiful arabs
default_wub.png
:

and cute little calf

these minis are all in cahoots to keep us :new_shocked: sleepless

good luck on your mini and let us know when she decides to join the labor party going on there

AWWWWWW they are all adorable. Im waiting on 4 mares with bags now, know just what u mean! :eek:

Please can I have your mare??

She looks so much like my Amira it is untrue- right down to having a big foal and running up to nothing afterwards- I had to hide the mare for a week in case I was reported- then she would bounce back!!

That foal is the image of a colt Amira had after colic surgery- he was the biggest, tallest colt I had ever had alive form the mare and he "cooked " for a full twelve months!!!

Congratulations.

Latest posts

Back