What do you think of this?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, I got it to. I emailed them back and said thanks for the compliments. What would you like to discuss?? Haven't emailed me back. Thought it'd be fun to mess around with them a bit.
default_laugh.png
But I don't think they are playing along.
default_wacko.png

I got it also but deleted it right away and then deleted my trash mail. I have no reason to leave any info on my site so I will take it off.

FLFlyingw

What do ya know? I got a 2nd email from this jerk just now and I didn't respond to his first one either:

Dear respectful one, I must thank you very much for your quick response and consideration to give attention to my mail, hoping that this will mark the beginning of a long lasting family and business relationship . [/COLOR] I am totally convinced to write you in reference of the transfer of US $ 3.5 Million to your account for onward investment (industries) in your country. Though we have not met before but I strongly believe that one has to confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life.

There is this amount of Three million, five hundred thousand U.S dollars ($3.500, 000.00) which my late Father (Late Mr Williams Kone ) deposited for me in a private finance firm here in Abidjan before he was assassinated by some unknown hoodlums in on going political war here .

Because of recent political/civil war eructed here I decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside Africa for security and political reasons.

I want you to help me to retrieve and transfer the fund to your country for investment purposes on the followings below:

1). Farming industries or .

2). Animal breeding companies.

I will be pleased to offer to you the 20% of this total fund (indicated above).

Further details will be made known to you on confirmation of your interest to assist me .urgent reply will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you and God bless.

Chemen.

WhiteTailMinis....EXACTLY! I received it at an old email that is linked to my website as I don't use it anymore I replied and got the 3.5 Million Dollar Story too.
default_laugh.png
I politely responded Dearest One if you have 3.5 Million dollars to invest how bout investing it in your country for vaccinations and food! That way when I am on my forums late at night their will be less infommercials about the starving people there! Understand that I am joking about folks being hungry but if someone is reading the replies I hope to receive an email back with a nasty message or saying that is a good idea!!!
default_saludando.gif
I HATE SCAMS!!!! I just blows my mind to think that someone would fall for this but in our economy I guess you never know.

Hahaha! Too funny! I could use 3.5 million about now.
default_laugh.png
Too bad its a hoax! I'm with you SSMFarms. Invest in your own country if you so have the money!
default_wacko.png

Latest posts

Back