What do you think of this?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LC Farm

Reaction score
We have gotten some scams before but never anything like this. I would like to know if this is just a scam that we have never gotten before and you guys have.

Dearest One,

I felt greatly impressed after reading your profile. My name is___________. I have something to discuss with you and it is very important.

Regards,

I omitted the name just in case. He must have visited our web site to get our email. Thanks in advance.

LOL. Ya, anything that starts with "dearest one" is bull. I get those ALL the time.

I got the exact same thing

Got the same email this am with the same name. I thought the same thing about the dearest one....No one has ever called me that! It came to me in spam but from mini horse directory?

I got exactly the same e-mail, and deleted it.

Any scammer can come on any horse site, L'il Beginnings, etc., and harvest e-mails if they want to spend the time to do so. It isn't just one site, it's all of them. These guys are everywhere!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
SCAM!!! If it so important then just say what it is and address it to me by my name or it is a scam.

Scam!
default_laugh.png

Yep, we get letters all the time offering to give us millions of dollars if we will help them. Usually some rich political person/large business owner/ wealthy entrepreneur/ third world leader is asking for you help to move money, and you will get millions for helping them.

Some people must have too much time on their hands and they "reverse scam" the scammers. Sometimes this can be involved and humorous.

http://oddorama.com/2008/02/11/scamming-the-scammers-5-brilliant-419-reverse-scams/

://http://oddorama.com/2008/02/11/scam...erse-scams/

I got the same one, I thought twice about it, but then realized if they had something IMPORTANT to discuss, they would have called, my number is easy to find. And they would have stated what was so important in the e-mail.

Latest posts

Back