What do you mean we are not Draft Horses?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loren&Rocky

Reaction score
I bought this harness; it is a studded pairs work harness for ponies, thinking it might fit my minis, maybe. Well, no. Not even a little bit. It is just way to big all over. I would have loved for it to fit though. So, now due to my over anxiousness, I have to sell this one before I can buy a new one. A new one that fits will surely cost more, but will be worth it I think. Lesson learned. Get one that has been measured out and you know fits!!

Rocky & Slick looked cute in it anyway.

0011astuddedharness004.jpg

0011astuddedharness012.jpg

0011astuddedharness016.jpg

Love that last picture. "Well.....whatta we waitin for.....time to go to work."

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh gosh...I guess it IS too big. :risa_suelos: Sorry, but I had to giggle as they are just so adoreable in that harness. Looks like they shrunk while wearing it. :new_rofl: :new_rofl:

My oh my...do I EVER have the mate for your dun. How tall is he? (mine is 34")

^^ Rocky is 34 inches too. He is not registered. He is an auction rescue. So, I have no idea about his breeding, but he is cute!!

I too LOVE that last picture! Can you say equisite?
default_smile.png

Love you horses, they are so patient..and really like the harness, hope you can find another one! Maxine

It took me about an hour to harness those two up! And although they are pony harness, they are still HEAVY!! I can only imagine what a draft work harness weighs!

:new_rofl: :new_rofl: That is so funny! They are so cute looking all ready to work. I can't wait to see them all harnessed and pulling your buggy!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back