What do you get when you breed.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]A BlESSING! but a solid red colt with a blaze and four white feet! Born at 12 10 am....up and stumbling by 12 15, mom cleaned by 1230..... Waiting for him to eat so I can sleep a while.[/SIZE]

Thanks to God for sending us this miracle boy after losing two mares and their fillies. Thanks to my husband Barry who was there to help me pull him out of that red bag when his shoulder was stuck..... Thanks to Doc and Shirley Taylor for breeding this wonderful guy and his parents..... will recharge the camera over night and get better pics of him tomorrow!

FINALLY a live 06 baby! Praise the Lord!

Mom Michigans Ambling Abby
ef05706e.jpg

Dad. Michigans Delaware Dan
ef057069.jpg

Our no name as yet little man

eed0ab0a.jpg

Lyn

[SIZE=14pt] Woo Hoo! He's so cute. Congratulations![/SIZE] :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :bgrin

sorry to hear about your other losses, so glad to hear about this cute new colt! he is adorable
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

he will be a very hansom young stallion!
default_yes.gif
:

I'm so sorry about your two mares and fillies. I have missed the original post about that loss but will go back and try to find it. What a terrible loss you have suffered, but this little guy looks like a million bucks, and that dam and sire are absolutely gorgeous!

Congratulations on a job well done! And a red bag, to boot!

Congrats lyn, Im so pleased to see him and that you finially have some good news!! He is adoreable. Love his sire and dam too.

Congratulations Lyn! I am very happy for you and he's a handsome little guy!

[SIZE=14pt]His poor momma isnt very comfortable tho. She keeps getting up and down and cramping. I have a call into the vet. well actually two but no one has called me back. With the other mares lost I am so paranoid about Abby now. He was a tight squeeze and we did pull hard.... I hope we didnt do any damage. Getting that breech filly out of Sillouette Tore her uterus... we werent ever up inside this mare tho. once I broke the red bag the babys feet and head were right there but his shoulder was really tight. I gave her a little banamine and hope that does it. He has pooped and tried to nurse a couple of times but thats a bit tought when mommy keeps laying down on the lunch![/SIZE]

Lyn

YEAHHHHH Good news!!!!! Congrats on that handsome man. I just love tha dam and dad is a real looker too. Glad u have a live healthy foal
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=14pt]Dr Daniels called me back, told me to give her some Xylezine in the muscle and a bit more banamine past. I made her a beet pulp mash which she is eatiing. She has stopped rolling and pushing for now. Still getting up and down but the baby is eating and has pooped... man what legs he has! and what a butt for a baby, This is one driving machine! Going to crash for a bit... more in the am.[/SIZE]

Lyn

[SIZE=18pt]Dear Lyn, I am so glad for you. Mama will be fine, it's just cramps- you know that you are just worried because of the other disasters. Get some rest and enjoy your beautiful baby- who you should know very well is NOT solid but minimal - probably Splash looking at Mama??[/SIZE]

Both parents are lovely he is going to make an awesome show horse for you.
default_cheekkiss.gif
:

Congratulations on the live and pretty colt. If he ends up anything like his parents you have a winner on your hands. His sire might almost get me back into Shetlands!

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations, Lyn! Looking forward to his pictures and you were not kidding about her being ready to pop! That's the way to get a foal -- your foal watch on her was a short one! Good for you :bgrin [/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]Congratulations LYN beautiful boy this really has been a week for red babies. Good job with the red bag. How big will he be?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]His picture didn't show up for me earlier but I see that handsome little boy now! Congrats again on him! I love the white on his face
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
I hope mamma is feeling better this morning and that you got some good rest![/SIZE]

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Lyn!!

I am so happy for you! I know how worried you have been. He looks like a very nice baby! Both of his parents are beauties!

You certainly deserve this lovely fellow!

Will be looking forward to LOTS of pictures of your precious little man!!

What wonderful news LYN! :aktion033: I love em red with chrome! So sexy. He's got two gorgeous parents so he should be quite the little guy! er big guy? Can't wait for fluffy pics, wake up and c'mon! Picked out a name yet?

Latest posts

Back