3 New Foals in LESS than 12 hours!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CONGRATULATIONS!! Mona times 3!!

What lovely babies, they are all so precious! I am also intrigued by Jake's markings - love the patch across his little butt and those 4 white socks are so striking!!

They are going to keep you very busy but it will be a FUN busy!!

Congratulations. It's nice to get "a bunch". This foaling business is a long drawn out affair
default_yes.gif

I would also like the 2 out of every 3 ratio....

Mona, you sure were busy but each foal is just beautiful. Love them all
default_wub.png
Congratulations.
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif

Mona,

Wow!! What a busy night you had. Congratulations on your new foals! They are all precious.

Mona

WONDERFUL BABIES ALL!!!!!!!! I too was anxiously awaiting Ditto's foals as I too have a half brother to him and am waiting for his first foal later this summer. I hope my Prince Charlie grandbaby is as nice as your 3 are.Big Congratulations.

Makes for a long day, but you know you can get your sleep for awhile now LOL. Nice babies, congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif

Jan

Mona! Congrats, congrats...CONGRATS!!!
default_yes.gif
What beautiful little babies!! They're so soft and cuddly looking...they remind me of Bambi.

Congratulations on your Triplet Success!!!! They are all wonderful!

Congrats! Wham/Bam/Thank you Ma'am! LOL! A 3-fer! Nothing like having some excitement to get the blood stirring:))) Gorgeous babies-ALL!
default_wub.png

default_new_shocked.gif
Wow Mona, they are all gorgeous! Makes it easy when they all go at once huh? That's so neat.

Mona, that is fantastic and everyone is doing well, great news...

I had 3 litters of puppies all in 24 hours last year July 4th...

CONGRATULATIONS
default_aktion033.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_488.gif

What a great story Mona! You had a little herd all at once!
default_biggrin.png
Glad everything worked out so well for you. What adorable babies.

Carol

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
you had a long night too. LOL. Glad I wasn't the only one up all night. Congratulations on those very pretty babies.

Congratulations Mona. So happy they are all healthy and births were uneventful. Also two fillies is pretty great.

Stephanie

Sweet, Mona -- very sweet!!! A HUGE congratulations to you!!!

Liz R.

Latest posts

Back