What Do Yall Think of my Stallion

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he is a handsome little fellow. I had to click to enlarge to see him, in the little one he looks just like a mare I used to own. You will have so much fun with him in the performance arena. Good luck!

Very handsome! Would love to see pics of him not in a shadow. I know it is so hard to get good pics when recruiting volunteers to snap the pics. That is why I can never get good shots of my own lol. I like his refined face and his throat latch, very elegant. He appears well put together and balanced. It is hard for me to see his hips and shoulders in the pic because of the shadow (and my eyesight is terrible) but I do like what I can see. I very much like him. Have tons of fun with him. Do you plan to breed him in the future to that adorable filly you shared in previous posts?

Very handsome. Love his had very refined. I would love to see more photos of him. Maybe some action shots too
default_smile.png

Thank You. I will try to get some better pictures of him once he is fully clipped. And I do plan on breeding him to my filly once she is at the right age.

I like him!
default_yes.gif
He looks like an awesome little horse!

Tip on taking pics of minis, get down to their level, your eyes level with their side.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back