What can you do with a miniature horse?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky

Reaction score
I got this note in an email this week from their owner, Staci. Tidbit is a yearling gelding and Colt 45 (Irwin) is his weanling full brother. I'm so proud of these little guys!!

Tidbit is now OFFICIALLY a therapy horse! He passed his test with flying colors this past SaturdayJ I wish you could have seen how well he did. They even opened an umbrella right in front of him to see how he would react. He didn’t even flinch. He was PERFECT. The test was at PetsMart and there was quite a crowd. I am sooooooo proud of him!

Colt 45 has a new name, Irwin. I named him after Steve Irwin, the Crocodile Hunter. He is the sweetest thing. He just follows Sis around and she watches out for him. He and Tidbit chase each other and are getting along just great. I took Irwin to PetsMart last night for a Halloween costume contest. I dressed my Miniature Schnauzer up as a cowboy, my harlequin Great Dane was dressed as a cow (cow bell and udders), and Irwin came along to complete the setJ He was perfect in the store and was a real hit. I won first place of course. I took some pictures and will e-mail them when I get them developed. He’s going to be a therapy horse as well. I sure do love the horses from your farm. Thank you so very much for making the deal that you did with Irwin, I’m so happy to have both Tidbit and Irwin.

That's great! That is the best use of all for a mini!!!
default_yes.gif
:

I would LOVE to know if there is some schedule or something to see where, and when you can get your mini's therapy certified? I want to get my little guy certified, he is well under 26" so will be perfect...but the schedule I found is all over the states, and I can't find any in WI???

A couple in Ohio who bought one of our horses took the training with him and has a great Certified horse for Pet Therapy. She went through Dogtor's. I think you could find it on the internet. I don't know if they have a branch up there or not.

Josie Wildi

Willow Springs Farm

Parkersburg WV

Latest posts

Back