What are your best ab exercises?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Secret22

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I was just wondering if you could all tell me the very best ab exercise you know. Im very keen to get abs hehe, I have got a flat stomach already but I would love to have nice abs so please help.

Thanks.

Crunches, both regular and side ones

Hundreds

Can't think of the name of the other one but it's where you lie on your back and raise your legs together, then hold them straight out.

Roll-ups (super hard).

Doing a series of these leaves me with a pain in the muscles down there so I know it works.

default_smile.png

Liz

Crunches, both regular and side ones

Hundreds

Can't think of the name of the other one but it's where you lie on your back and raise your legs together, then hold them straight out.

Roll-ups (super hard).

Doing a series of these leaves me with a pain in the muscles down there so I know it works.

default_smile.png

Liz
You know, I swear I gotta haul Nathan up there for a bit, and have you show me these things.... I've got baby "flab" I'm dying to get rid of, and can't seem to! Plus, cleaning stalls is great weight loss thing for me! LOL

Hey come on down, I have a LOT Of chores that need done and y'know, not that my abs are great, but I KNOW it needs doing! And fighting off the climbing toddlers is always fun, too.

*LOL*

default_smile.png

L.

Crunches are good. Leg raises build the lower abs. These are where you lay on your back at a slight angle and lift your legs up and hold them. A good book to check into is called Hard Bodies. She has an excellent workout for every type of body build. Can't remember the name of the lady that wrote it. I loaned the book to a friend.

Oh and what is that thing called where you bring your elbows to your opposite knee...that burns/hurts, too!

*LOL*

I think what they are called is "core" exercises as it all sort of goes together and in order to truly get that flat/chiselled look (not if you've had three babies/C-sections believe me), you have to sort of work the entire group all the way around it does make a big difference in overall agility, though, if you have a good, strong core.

If you do a search on google or something I bet you'll find some good ones.

L.

OK thanks everyone these are great. Any one got any harder exercise options for abdominal??

purchase this and it gives you an all around fitness. It's not the abs but the whole picture you need to achieve the abs. My husband is a certified personal trainer. www.fitdeck.com

Latest posts

Back