WESTMINSTER KENNEL CLUb Best in Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLACKWATER FARMS

Reaction score
default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations to Jon Woodring (LUCKY FOUR) on BEST IN SHOW at Westminster with UNO--

the first beagle ever to go Best at Westminster
default_aktion033.gif

This is a once in a lifetime win!!!

Linda

Woohoo - that is fantastic!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! That is one huge win - wow!!!!

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW, go Jon!!!! I have goosebumps. That is soooo cool.

Congratulations Jon, that is awesome! I was cheering Uno on the whole time, i got goosebumps too when they announced he had won Best in Show. He sure did have a lot of presence showing.

We were rooting for the Beagle as well - did not notice who owned him - so this makes the win even better. And a Havanese took third in the toy group! Yeah!

Congrats Jon - wonderful dog.

Mark & Sharon

I loved all the dogs but knew the Beagle would win, he had that sparkle!

I didn't know that was Jon's dog! That is awesome!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Oh yay! I really liked that little beagle! Congrats!!!

The Bull Terriers are still my favorite along with the PBGB breed wise but in the Show ring that beagle had his stuff together and man did he shine!!!! I think all of us at the pet clinic did a "wow" when he came on!!!

Wow, someone on here?

That's super cool!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations, Jon!

My friend Vicki's guy CH. Vicdory's Julius Ceasar took Best of Breed in Saint Bernards! He's also in the new Disney movie Snow Dogs, so that's kind of exciting!

Daryl

Congrats Jon- I knew you would win. He had a great personality. You have been doing this a long time and deserve the praise!

Congratulations on a well deserved win!!

We were at Wade & Jon's a few months ago and WOW! Beautiful dogs AND beautiful horses in the same place--I was in heaven! Jon had a few litters of pups at the time & my husband kept telling me "Step away from the puppies!"

I had NO IDEA either!!! Congrats Jon- what a FANTASTIC accomplishment!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

I was just watching Uno on the Morning Show!!!!

Big congratulations! I did a double take when I heard them announce the owners name, had no idea. What an awesome little dog, he really did shine.

Jan

Latest posts

Back