We're New Here

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_saludando.gif
Hi from Nebraska! Sounds like you have a very good start in the minis! SO glad you joined the forum! Yes.... it's easy to fall head over hells for these little guys!!!! So addictive!!
default_wub.png

Hello Michael and Mary!!! We met Michael at he world show and let me tell you he is a very nice man and little bit of stinker practical joker oh yeah! They have the nicest jr mare in the world hes being very modest Froggy was World Grand Champion Jr mare. I saw it happen and she is drop dead gorgeous. I will brag for you guys!!! Glad you signed up.

Welcome to Texas, where are you located. We are in Hewitt, right below Waco. You have some really nice horses. I have a daughter by "YP Branch Star of Africa" & really love her. Welcome to the forum & we hope to meet you in the future.

quote name='Aristocratic Minis' date='Jan 17 2009, 10:03 AM' post='1136649']

default_saludando.gif
Hello everyone. We are new here to this forum. We are Michael and Mary Collings from Texas.
We have only been in Miniature Horses for a year and a half, but we've fallen head over heels in love with these wonderful little horses.[/COLOR] We have raised and shown dogs for many years, but our adventure into miniature horses is a new and rewarding one. We have met so many absolutely wonderful and talented people in the world of minis, and we treasure our relationships with them. The foundation for our breeding program was to get the very best mares we could afford, and then buy or breed to some of the best stallions available. We believe lovely mares are the cornerstone of a sound program, and when you have a stallion who can put his mark on a foal, what could be better! Please visit with us on our website and see our minis. www.aristocraticminiatures.com Hope to meet all of you soon.

Welcome to the wonderful world of miniature horses. You have chosen some outstanding horses to start your herd!!!!!!!!! Best of luck in the future - I know you will do extremely well!!!!

www.mistymoonequines.com

Canada

Hey Michael and Mary! As everybody else has said you have yourself some extremely nice horses and quite the show line up. I saw your Jr. Mare, Froggy at Worlds and she is absolutely stunning and absolutely deserved the World Grand Jr. Mare title. I believe i briefly met Michael at Worlds this year when you came to pick up your Prince colt which is a maternal brother to my stallion, Aloha Acres California Dreamin which went World Champion. Welcome and i hope to see you again at some shows this year.

Aubrey

Welcome to the forum, we are so glad you joined!!!! This is a great group of people and always more than helpful!

You have started out with some awesome little ones, best of luck!!!

Thanks again to all who have welcomed us from all over. Thanks for your comments on our horses and our "Froggy" AKA Alliance Mademoiselle. We are extremely fortunate to own her.

This seems like a friendly forum and a place to learn from other mini owners.

Brenda-Yes, Michael is a bit of a clown and a joker. He makes me laugh all the time. Sometimes I don't know if it is his dry British humor or his slapstick humor, but he makes me laugh.

Andromeda Farm - Glad to hear you have a daughter of YP Branch Star of Africa. Bet she is a lovely mare.

Aubrey - Congratulations on your California Dreamin' who went World Champion. We hope to show his brother this year.

Mary

Visit My Website

Welcome from Minnesota.

I too vcame from the dog show world, through Morgans to Minis. I can see you have already got quite a string of really nice horses. The bug has certainly bitten you!!

Wow, gorgeous horses!! Looks like you started out on the right foot. Congrats on your little fillys win and welcome to the forum from Sharpsburg, MD.

default_saludando.gif

We would thank all of you again for your greetings to this forum.

We plan to start going to some horse shows (both A and R) starting in March in the Texas/Oklahoma/Louisiana area.

We hope that we will be able to meet many of you in person and put together farm names and faces.

Best wishes to all,

Michael and Mary

Visit My Website

www.aristocraticminiatures.com

Oh and a welcome from sunny Arizona too!!!! Will have to go check out your site!

Just edited to note you obviously have great taste in horses! The horses on your site are all lovely! Nice!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum and to miniature horses too!

Love your horses, hope to meet you this year at one of the shows.

Beth

Latest posts

Back