We're New Here

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aristocratic Minis

Reaction score
default_saludando.gif
Hello everyone. We are new here to this forum. We are Michael and Mary Collings from Texas.
We have only been in Miniature Horses for a year and a half, but we've fallen head over heels in love with these wonderful little horses.[/COLOR] We have raised and shown dogs for many years, but our adventure into miniature horses is a new and rewarding one. We have met so many absolutely wonderful and talented people in the world of minis, and we treasure our relationships with them. The foundation for our breeding program was to get the very best mares we could afford, and then buy or breed to some of the best stallions available. We believe lovely mares are the cornerstone of a sound program, and when you have a stallion who can put his mark on a foal, what could be better! Please visit with us on our website and see our minis. www.aristocraticminiatures.com Hope to meet all of you soon.

Good morning and welcome to the forum! This is one of the best places to be if you have minis!!

I am way up in northern Calif, about 75 to 100 miles south of the Oregon border. I have 1 lil guy who is my heart. I adopted him from a rescue and he is has turned my life around! He is pet quality <humpf
default_rolleyes.gif
> but he is soooooo handsome to me!

Minis are like chips, you cant have just one!!

Your horses and site are great!

Good morning!

Maybe we'll bump into each other at some of the R shows this spring.
default_smile.png

Welcome and Congratulations on your entrance into the wonderful world of miniature horses! It looks like you are off to a running start!

Perhaps we well meet at some shows this summer. At least our horses will!
default_laugh.png

Charlotte

Welcome from Ontario Canada.

Yes they are addictive, in case you were wondering!

The forum is a wonderful place to get the answers you are looking for. There's always someone who has had the same problem or knows someone who did.

First WELCOME FROM Ontario Canada

Just checked out your web site, boy you have been busy... Nice horses

Welcome from New Hampshire! Now I'm going to look at your website. I also used to show dogs. We have quite a great bunch on here that due also! This is the best place on the internet!!

Hi and Welcome from Southern Oregon!!
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif
I checked out your website. Very impressive!! You have some really nice mares and stallions!

Welcome from Oklahoma !!!
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif

I JUST joined two days ago and everyone has been so friendly ! :)

Welcome from Oklahoma !!!
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif

I JUST joined two days ago and everyone has been so friendly ! :)

Welcome from the middle of the Mitten - frozen Michigan!!

Latest posts

Back