Went to see Dorothy and Duckie today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shortpig

Reaction score
We made the road trip again to visit Duckie and watch Dorothy driving her. She is doing so good. She is building muscle and tucking up with the work she is doing and I think she is looking very good.

I'm hoping my daughter got better pictures than I did but here are a couple that I got.

DuckieMay4th2010006.jpg

DuckieMay4th2010004.jpg

This one shows her neck thanks to the winds we were having

DuckieMay4th2010047.jpg

Another and better one of her neck witht he wind

DuckieMay4th2010014.jpg

And the last one where Duckie realizes all that work and she doesn't get the treat so why bother

DuckieMay4th2010037.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, she certainly is looking great! I cannot wait till I get to see pictures of you driving her when you get her home.
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif

She looks great! Love the expression on her face when Dorothy is talking to her!

I'm eager to meet her when I go down for the dog show this weekend...

I'm eager to meet her when I go down for the dog show this weekend...
Dorothy told us you were coming in for the weekend. Have a great time. You are going to really like her. She is just a major people horse. I felt bad because Dorothy had to take her tail down yesterday to get the pictures. That meant she had to take the time to put it back up last night. Don't want her stepping on it when she backs up in the stall and pulling out hairs.

Good luck at the dog show!

Latest posts

Back