Went to Perry Ga Sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcfarm

Reaction score
We went to the Perry Ga sale this past week. We had a great time. Lots of neat carts and carriages. Lots of mules and drafts also. I was a little upset as 3 minis were driving , and they were only yearlings. So sad , to see ,had to sit on my hands.

Very interesting 3 day sale , all kinds of horses and new to antique carriages. Only a few reg horses, prices were high for the unreg. minis. Could not believe they went for so much $

Loved a POA that went thru, but went out of price range. All in all just a great experience.

I also went to the sale and had a great time. I couldn't believe they were driving minis that young, one was only 10 months. My friend did get a very nice paint gelding for a good price. She really needed a calm horse as she is very timid. That POA ws a nice horse and was only 3 years old. I really enjoy see all the different types of carts and wagons.

I missed it! Not sure I knew there was one at Perry. Is it the same time each year....suppose my family is glad I did not go! Last time I went to a sale to get one pony and came home with a mini a pony and a donkey! lol...I had to have the mini they had a full grown man riding him : ( Not surprising they would drive such a young one...people shock me..

They have the carriage sale twice a year, in May and again in November at the Georgia national fairgrounds and ag center here in Perry.

Latest posts

Back