Photo shoot at Show Horses by Suzy (trying to post again)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniapp

Reaction score
I have NO idea what happened to the first post....
default_wacko.png
: so here it is again... (and I SO hope that this doesn't double post....
default_unsure.png
: )

I had a photoshoot done on Sunday for the horses that I am taking to Nationals for my August Journal ad... the photographer was Dana Gookin from Turlock, California. Dana is a well known Quarter Horse and Appaloosa photographer and has worked with my sister on many of her photo shoots for Janies Quarter Horse Journal ads... Dana has never shot miniatures before, so you can imagine that I was a little apprenhensive...
default_rolleyes.gif
: Well.... I am VERY happy with the results! Here is an unretouched photo that she did of my sister's Two Year Old mare, S Bar P's Irish Cream... and I am anxiously awaiting the other photos that she did of my client horses... (I will post them when I get them...)

Here is Irish..

ef110abb.jpg

She also fell in LOVE with my horses and one of my clients Palomino geldings in particular... (for those of you who were at the Wilton show, he was my B gelding that went Champion of Champions...
default_wink.png
: ) so hopefully she will also join the ranks of miniature OWNER, too!

Thanks for looking... (again...) and for letting me share!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Very nice picture! It looks like her tail is almost completely white now, yeah!

I love it, and if she is the mare that you have been working on whitening the tail on :new_shocked: it looks wonderful. Great shots, I can't wait to see more.

Suzy and Janie.......

She looks really good!!

and I am going to work on getting little Mr. Bucks clipped soon so you can have his pictures too

I've known Dana for a long time and was happy to hear that she had been wanting to do miniature photos for a while now. All I have to say is GREAT JOB DANA! :aktion033: I really love Irish and I am very excited to see the rest of the pictures that she has done of her (it was hard to see them on a computer).

Suzy and Janie, she looks great! Dana did an awesome job, especially for not having done minis! I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the pictures.

I love it, and if she is the mare that you have been working on whitening the tail on :new_shocked: it looks wonderful. Great shots, I can't wait to see more.
Yep.. this is the mare. Janie did a great job of working on her tail to get it back to white...
default_yes.gif
:

Suzy and Janie.......

She looks really good!!

and I am going to work on getting little Mr. Bucks clipped soon so you can have his pictures too
Thanks, Erica... looking forward to see Mr Bucks photos... and now Janie and I have the "white horse" routine down! :bgrin

We should, hopefully, have some more to post by the weekend... Dana was off to a couple of photo shoots this week so the proofs got a little delayed...

Thanks again everyone for all of the kind comments!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Wonderful photo Suzy & Janie!

It's nice to know there is a good equine photographer in the neighborhood! I'll look forward to seeing the rest of your gorgeous herd!

How was the show at Wilton for you? I haven't heard much about it. We didn't make it with foaling - to tired, etc.

Latest posts

Back