Well, it's official....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prayers and Positive Energy for you........ Glad it was diagnosed early.

Bless you, Ma---

I am so sorry to hear that you have Breast Cancer, but thankfully, they caught it very early, and hopefully they can treat it aggressively and rid your body of it. Best wishes for full success. (((HUGS)))

You will have many forum hands holding yours throughout this. I am so glad they've caught this early.

I'm so pleased you found it early. Keeping you in my thoughts
default_smile.png

So happy they caught it early. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Last edited by a moderator:
So glad you had it checked and caught it early!!! Wishing you the best and speedy recovery!

Oh gosh I am so very sorry, but like you said it is small and you caught it early. I will say a prayer that you will be completely healed
default_wub.png
It's okay and normal to be scared, there is not one of us here who wouldn't feel scared too if this was happening to us. The love that comes from this forum is amazing
default_wub.png
...most are here and will always be here for you!

HUGS

Blessings

and

Prayers
default_yes.gif

Jenny

I'm very sorry to hear that! {{{{Lucy}}}}

I'm glad it was caught early! I'll be sending you prayers and healing thoughts!

My prayers and healing thoughts are with you, along with my wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

Anna

Lucy

I am so sorry that you have breast cancer. My aunt was told 2 weeks ago she has stage 3 breast cancer. I pick at her all the time about it. SHe has asked me to cut her hair before it falls out. SHe had her port put in last week and starts the drugs this week. then they will remove both and then replace them. she said well I always wanted to get a breast job done but not this way.

Just keep your head up and you will get though all this.

Diane

Back