Well, FINALLY.......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=12pt] OH MY, OH MY, OH MY! [/SIZE]

When I saw your post, I could hardly wait to scroll down to see the picture of your newest "Kickapoo" foal. He is just spectatular! :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin Congratulations on such a lovely little fellow, and beautiful mom.

[SIZE=12pt] OH MY, OH MY, OH MY! [/SIZE]

When I saw your post, I could hardly wait to scroll down to see the picture of your newest "Kickapoo" foal. He is just spectatular! :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin Congratulations on such a lovely little fellow, and beautiful mom.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Dona,

He is a beautiful little man! I LOVE his markings!!

Gorgeous Mom and gorgeous Dad, also!!!

Very very nice Dona!

But isn't the bonding supposed to be with momma?
default_yes.gif
:

Wow, Donna

What an exciting colt this one is. His color and markings are very unusal. I love

the one white ear, with his black. He is something else. Congratulations on a pretty

boy. We to have one to come, and I am so praying she will hold to at least tomorrow

night, she is not due till the end of month, but she is bagging. We have my brother's

surgery tomorrow, so praying she waits.

Congratulations on a pretty boy.

Vicky

Lovely little boy!!!! :aktion033: Congratulations!!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

:aktion033:

He is very handsome
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: I'm in love...
default_yes.gif
: Love the ear, no, LOVE everything about him!!! Wish I could have him come join my two.. You are so Blessed.. :aktion033:

Dona he is awesome- I remember Deja Vu being born and thought the same then. What a pretty colt.

Now ...Warbonnet???? I'm still not "up" one the "american" patterns!!
default_smile.png

He is beautiful, I love his color! Congratulations!! :aktion033:

Oh Dona!!!! :aktion033:

He is GORGEOUS!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations on a healthy, happy, beautiful baby boy!!!
default_wub.png
:

Nancy
default_smile.png

:aktion033: :aktion033: How cute is he?!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on a gorgeous little boy! When the sun decides to make an appearance, we need more picutres!

Oh, he is just too sweet. Congratulations on another colorful beautiful Kickapoo foal!

Back