Well, FINALLY.......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dona

Reaction score
We had our first foal of the year. :bgrin Deja Vu foaled her second foal....a colt this time. This is one of our last Moonstruck foals. (our last Moonie foal will be in September, as he is now in Australia). He was born May 12th at 9:30pm....319 days gestation. Pretty easy birth....after I went in to find his other leg which was wrapped up over his head.

Both parents are approx. 30.5". AMHA/AMHR

He is a pretty little black Tovero with one blue eye, one white ear, and 90% black tail....and a big white spot in the middle of his black belly.
default_wub.png
:

He looks a lot like his full sister from last year "Kickapoo's Devine Miss M". I'm still working on just the right name for him.

The weather has been awful....colt & rainy & windy....so the only photos I have so far are the ones right after he was born, and at 12 hours old....so not completely "up" or unfolded yet. Can't wait until the weather breaks so I can let them out to exercise in the sunlight. SUNLIGHT!? What the heck is that!!!!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Here is Deja 10 minutes before she foaled. Does she look miserable or what!
default_sad.png

eefcd673.jpg

Brand new little boy! (see his white ear!)

eefcd448.jpg

Mom & Son

eefcd57a.jpg

Right side

eefcd10f.jpg

A little "bonding" time.

eefcc31f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Dona! What a handsome fella!!! Can't wait to see unfolded and moving pictures of him - I love the trot on your babies. A little exercise and he will come up off those heels in no time!

I am completley swept off m'feet!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

What a heart grabber!
default_wub.png
: SUPER CONGRATS! :aktion033:

Dona - he is absolutely spectacular!!
default_wub.png
: A BIG congratulations to you! By any chance do you have a photo of the sire we can see?

Congrats,

Liz R.

[SIZE=14pt]AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Dona, He is so cute! Congratulations![/SIZE]

Lyn

[SIZE=10pt]Dona..CONGRATULATIONS!!![/SIZE]

He is a very PRETTY baby!!! :new_shocked:

Very handsome!! Love his markings!
default_wub.png
: Congratulations!! :aktion033:

He is georgeous Dona !!!!!! Will he be a keeper?

Oh good lord, Dona..........how sweet is that!
default_wub.png
:

Are you going to keep him and see how he grows up???? (I sure would!)

MA

Sorry -- typo......

Last edited by a moderator:
Geeze, he is really nice and marked pretty too. If I were in the market for a colt, I'd be emailing you about that one!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Here is his Daddy "LTDs Moonstruck" in full winter fuzzies....right before he was shipped to Australia last November.

f19bb857.jpg

f19bb646.jpg

and here he is after he was clipped upon arriving there. Yes....he carries the Sabino gene & his coloring is very roaned out when clipped....but darkens when his hair grows back out.

f097a27f.jpg

Moonie has given me some spectacular colored babies! I kept his Bay Frame Overo colt from last year to take over for Moonie.
default_yes.gif
: So....yes, this colt will be sold.

And here is a better photo of the new colt's dam "Kickapoo's Deja Vu"...who is a CockRobin daughter.

These are photos taken when I was showing her.

fd5f97fc.jpg

fcfc6151.jpg

Oh My, Dona he is gorgeous...Certainly worth the wait. Moonie did a good job before he left the country. :bgrin :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:

OH WOW! He is GORGOUS! I think I am in love with him! I love how he is so odly marked! He is my kind of horse!

Gage

[SIZE=12pt] OH MY, OH MY, OH MY! [/SIZE]

When I saw your post, I could hardly wait to scroll down to see the picture of your newest "Kickapoo" foal. He is just spectatular! :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin Congratulations on such a lovely little fellow, and beautiful mom.

[SIZE=12pt] OH MY, OH MY, OH MY! [/SIZE]

When I saw your post, I could hardly wait to scroll down to see the picture of your newest "Kickapoo" foal. He is just spectatular! :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin Congratulations on such a lovely little fellow, and beautiful mom.

Latest posts

Back