Weird Habbits.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_wacko.png
: ......well, ok, if you are happy so am I. :bgrin

There's probably something I do but, sure can't think of it after this list. MARTY....that's a lot of work! :bgrin

I have a very, very strong case of borderline OCD! So many little habitual things...

I "air type," using the appropriate finger to type out words as I hear or read them (the good side of this is that I'm an incredibly fast typist). The perfect words use each finger of each hand once.

I seek rhythms of three, four, five and (best) seven in all things, from music to sayings.

I not only count steps, I must start with my right foot and end with my left...uneven numbers of steps bug me.

On sidewalks, I pace my steps so that I get a rhythm of right and then left foot on each segment.

Two-colored tile floors (like in schools) make me think of chess boards, and I always imagine how the knight would travel across the room.

When I was a kid, I used to ride in the car and envision telephone poles as jumps, and imagine how a horse would time itself to jump each one...

...and there is so much more...at least I got over my stage when I had to get out of bed repeatedly to check to see if the door was locked!

Okay, okay...I admit, I'm downright weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
Susanne,

I always did the same thing with telephone poles as a child!! Jumped each one while counting them, it passes lots of road trip time!

Have any of you considered professional help :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin

Habit= I smoke

phobia= dead mounted heads of animals

psychosis=which one?
default_wacko.png
:
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Susanne,

I always did the same thing with telephone poles as a child!! Jumped each one while counting them, it passes lots of road trip time!

LOL! I do that too.

I also count my steps.

Anytime I see a mirror, I have to look at myself in it.

I have many ...most are horse related actually.

1) If im in the barn or a stall and the horse decided to poop while im in there. i HAVE to get the pooper-scooper and catch the poo before it hits the ground, i cant help it. A clean stall is a good stall.

2) I count the yellow lines in the middle of the road. I start off every other one, every third one ext. I also guess how long it will take us to reach the next line about 15 lines ahead and count the seconds.

3) If i crack 1 finger, i have to crack all of them or i feel 'off' or like something is wrong.

..i cant help it. Im just weird i guess.

it looks like i have more werid habits then i thought lol

i also chew on head phone wire thingys, and i ruin all my headphones, like right now i'm doing it, and these are $30 head phones, the big ones that are as big as your head. and i want to stop but i can't! in class i chew on pens, but never pencils they taste really bad, i chew on straws, or anything small and plastic. ok now thats just werid and gross and i need new head phones! i should invest in some gum.

OMG the counting thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I count road stripes, the tiles on the floor, in the ceiling, panes in the windows goodgooglymoogly!!!! I also make sure everything is centered, rug to hearth, centerpieces, everything!!!! Makes me NUTS that they didnt center my island ( kitchen) to the sink or the stove ( its an L) nor did they center the light above it!!!!!! How funnny is that! I cant believe how many of us count things.

Oh, and I also curl my toes under when sitting down. My nails on each hand are all the same length, break one, they all get trimmed LOL

!!!!!!! Yes if I break one nail all my nails have to be that length!!!!!!
default_wacko.png
: I am just one weird person
default_wacko.png
:

Latest posts

Back