Weight Watchers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find it hard to eat breakfast, I am the type that starts eating at supper until bedtime at 11:30 p.m.

How can I change, just do not feel good eating in the morning?

Easier said than done.

Anyone else have this problem or suggestions?

Part of the reason you are eating like this is because you are not eating breakfast. EAT breakfast. You do not have to eat a "normal" breakfast. But eat something. Fruit, a hamburger what ever just eat something.

Seven days is not a long time. For one week try to change your eating pattern. Eating late at night is the worse time of day to eat.

I'm not a big breakfast fan either. I'm a night snacker too. I've found that a package of maple & brown sugar instant oatmeal in the morning helps greatly. You're not eating a lot, but it keeps you satisfied. I'm still night snacking, but I'm snacking on better snacks. I LOVE corn tortillas cut in wedges, sprinkled with your favorite Mrs. Dash and baked in the oven till crisp. 6 of them are only 3 points and it makes a pile of them. Salsa is free. And of course....I have to have my Kettle Korn
default_smile.png
. I've been going crazy making new recipes with fat free sugar free pudding mix and cool whip (all 1 pointers) YUM!

Hi:

I have been on weight watchers and about every other diet known to man and I find Weight Watchers the best
default_yes.gif
:

Eating your own food is the biggest plus cause you never have to wean yourself off of the diet food or pills.

I have to stay for the meetings or I will go off of the whole plan. Thats just me though if, I only go for the weigh in then after a while I figure it is a waste of time and money, but if I stay I usually get something out of it. I need accountability so a weekly meeting works for me.

Try it for a bit...if anything you will get all of the information and if you don't like going for the meetings you can do it on your own at home. I also find going with someone else a big plus too, cause the nights you don't feel like going you will go so as not to disappoint the other person.

I will make lifetime this time.

Good Luck!!

Well so far I am doing decent. We(the person I am doing this with) have decided we are allowed one "bad" meal a week. IF I dont do that now and work into it then I will fail really bad. I normally can not stick to a diet so we are working that way and considering that meal to take up all the flex points. Which I dont even use all my points most days anyway. I cant eat that much.

QUOTE(Reble @ Feb 9 2007, 03:06 PM)
I find it hard to eat breakfast, I am the type that starts eating at supper until bedtime at 11:30 p.m.

How can I change, just do not feel good eating in the morning?

Easier said than done.

Anyone else have this problem or suggestions?

[SIZE=12pt]I have always had this problem, but from reading, reading and reading more - finally realised breakfast is the first step to getting off on the right track for the day. I still dont like eating in the morning, but have been doing so for a couple of years now. Usually a piece of whole wheat or whole grain toast with an egg. Some times more, some times less - but eating in the a.m is the key. Our body's go into starvation mode - if we dont eat in the morning - which means we actually do not burn any calories at all - when we dont eat. It goes back to the "cave man" days, but I am not writing a book here - just do your research and you will figure out your own plan. Oh - and just a little hint - you need to find a new way of eating - diets might work for the short term - but if you dont revamp your eating habbits - chances are after you loose the wieght and go off the diet - you will gain it all back again. [/SIZE]

Good luck!! Lori

Well personally I would do lipo or anything that would take it off. I am the good year blimp and dont like it. I want to be down at lest 50 by the end of summer.

****** Must stay away from coffee shop at school...........must stay away***** :eek:

Well personally I would do lipo or anything that would take it off. I am the good year blimp and dont like it. I want to be down at lest 50 by the end of summer.

****** Must stay away from coffee shop at school...........must stay away***** :eek:
I'll second that! I have to have at least 10 lbs gone to fit my wedding dress.... 15 to be completely comfortable in it! The wedding is May 12th!
default_unsure.png
: I have to go get the dress fitted in the next month too!!! :new_shocked: :no:

Just another tip that is currently helping me. I'm not doing low carb, but I am watching carbs and I try to pick meals, especially earlier in the day, that have more protein in them because that does help you to feel fuller longer. If I eat something that is mostly carbs, no matter how many calories, I am STARVING within 2 hours.

Latest posts

Back